Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 20:59:07 )
@Tsundererra: well yeah babies mature the parents =)
i just can talk for myself... but if youre pregnant you start to know things you never though about. its that what i call instinct!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 21:07:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I am a little jealous of all the moms who get that instinct and feels because my mom didn’t get that it seems. ): So maybe the instinct skips some people, but the majority of moms seem to have it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 21:14:32 )
@Tsundererra: oh did you had bad expirience with your mom? sorry for asking you dont need to anwser me =O i had several problems with my mom too. because she had problems that destroy my mental health. but she often was loving too

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 21:21:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yeaaaah, there were a couple of moments in my life that she failed to protect me, and she refuses to apologize for it. ):
I’m pretty sure my mom is borderline too, and she is super manipulative... so idk if the moments where she seemed loving were genuine. I’m still trying to work out all of these feelings with my therapist. )x

I’m sorry about the problems you’ve had with your mom, but I’m glad you have some loving memories of her too~ It’s a good thing to be able to see the positive through the negative, and I hope I can get to that point one day.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 21:27:18 )
@Tsundererra: yeah but i never would harm my baby even if iam borderline. if that point happen its time to search for help tbh!
and iam sorry you need to go through this! iam sure your mom dont wanted that happened to you even if she was in fault!

and yeah my mom was an alcohol addict. she really got abusive if she drank to much.......
but well if she wasnt drunk she was awesome =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 21:50:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: If I had a baby, I wouldn’t let the same thing that happened to me happen to them, so I know her being borderline can’t be the main reason she let that happen to me. I hope I can believe that she didn’t mean for the stuff that happened to me, and feels guilty about it, but I’m not there yet emotionally.

Alcoholism sucks so much on so many different levels, and it’s painful for children to watch/deal with their parents like that. ): Did she ever get past her alcoholism? (Sorry if the question is too intrusive, you don’t have to answer if it is.)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:03:17 )
@Tsundererra: well you dont need to forgive her if you dont feel like that! it must be a bad thing that happened and if you cant forgive her thats okay!
no she never get over the alcoholism....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:09:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: My therapist is trying to see if I’m really ok with not forgiving her, even though I feel like I’ll be fine. It’s really crazy because I see how other parents react to the same thing happening to their kids, and I know she’s not normal with the way she reacted.

Alcoholism is a really bad disease to stop. ): I’m glad that’s not the only way you remember your mom, and there were times where her true self shined through and showed you she’s an awesome mom deep down inside.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:13:46 )
@Tsundererra: mhh you just can see what times bring here =/ i hope you can live peacfully after your theraphie is done dear!
yes but this two sides make me so sick because i just learn to see her in black and white emotions.... so i never learned to see everything in grey scales just black and white.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:19:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I know how that is. T^T The downside to living with borderline. Do you have any past pictures or videos of her you can look back on? Not sure if you’re able to see her in greyscale emotions through those, but at least it’ll increase the positive viewpoints on her.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:22:12 )
@Tsundererra: yes i have and its spooky in the 70´s she looked exactly like me xDD the genes are strong in this woman XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:23:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I bet your daughter is going to look just like you and your mother, unless your bf’s genes are stronger.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:26:40 )
@Tsundererra: i think his genes will be stronger..... unless his niece the whole family lookes the same XDDD its a bit creepy tbh XD i just told him it wouldnt surprise me if our little one would look like his other niece!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:28:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You guys should start taking bets on who the baby will end up looking like. I really hope she’s blonde like you because your hair color is so pretty~ But she will be pretty either way.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:32:30 )
@Tsundererra: we already bet on the gender.... my BF wins XD and thank you! everyone love my hair and ending touching it xDDDD sometimes this is wierd! and iam not mad at all if eh gets this nice brown hair my BF has its the colour of chocolat ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:41:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh nooo, then your bf might win with the genes too since luck is on his side. My hair is dark like your bf’s, so I would be one of the people petting your hair. xD I love straight and lighter hair so much.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:44:44 )
@Tsundererra: iam used to it dear XDD i get my hair petted and chombed since grade 7 xDD
a girl in my class was so obsessed with it that one morning i cut my whole hair of and give it to her in a box.... after that no more petting XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:49:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, I’m dying. I would actually love to have a lock of blonde hair like that. :’3 When I was little, my mom cut off part of my hair because it was so perfectly, naturally curled. I think she still has it somewhere. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:54:46 )
@Tsundererra: it wasnt a lock it whas a whole braid xDDD haha
awww thats cute =)) maybe i will do this with my little one as well =O and curled hair is just so perfect and pretty ;A;
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:55:57 )

@Miss Sandman: Every single time I see that one of Vana, I just realise how awesome it is again~<3
Are you gonna start up a pinglist? ^ ^;;

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.