Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Busted~ a Bust and headshop~ Come In!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 22:57:58 )
@Amber Lynne: hi amber =O do you mean another slot list?? and iam happy you like it ^^ i have struggles again atm with drawing, but i probably will tomorrow finish tsuns drawing =)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:03:11 )

@Miss Sandman: yeah, another list, but it's just a list of people to ping whenever you have an open slot.
=)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:08:06 )
@Amber Lynne: i can ping you if iam open again dear if you wish for =)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:13:03 )

@Miss Sandman: I would absolutely love if you would~<3

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:13:41 )
@Amber Lynne: than i will do this dear ^^ =) iam really happy you like it that much! ^^

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:16:45 )

@Miss Sandman: Heh.
I gotta get one of all my characters from you, I think.
So I'll be a repeat client as long as you have your shop open!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:18:10 )
@Amber Lynne: haha thats right you have many chars *_* i saw to late the dude with the heterochromia and i was like omg an guy i rareley draw guys i should practice that more!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:19:58 )

@Miss Sandman: I got two overtyl pretty boys (which are the easiest for me to draw, myself) and one almost pretty boy. The others are more ... 'average' I suppose?

Regardless.
I can send the pretty ones if you wanna use them as a tester! I just did last night and adore the end result. Lol.
So ... yeah. For whatever that's worth?

And yes. I have a lot of characters. Lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:21:21 )
@Amber Lynne: i will first finish tsun before i start anything else dear =) but iam sure next time i will draw you a guy and if i fail i do another char XD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:22:10 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh of course! I wouldn't expect you to not finish what you're working on/owing~<3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:23:46 )
@Amber Lynne: i just saying because i start to feel the block again! the best thing is doing everything in a strict row ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:24:15 )
@Amber Lynne: i dont wanted to be rude sorry amber!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:24:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I would’ve made dolls using that much hair. I was such a strange kid.
You def should! My mom tied it with a pretty ribbon and then cut it off with the ribbon still on it. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:25:22 )

@Miss Sandman: Don't worry, you haven't been rude~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:26:58 )
@Tsundererra: aww so cute! ^^ i already have an memory book of her since i know iam preggo! ^^ the first thing i out i was me pregnancy test ^^

@Amber Lynne: okay iam glad to hear that =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:45:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Memory books are so cute! Did you put her ultrasound pics in there too? My friend has that in their baby book. And after her son was born, they got his footprint in there in blue paint. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:47:01 )
@Tsundererra: no i actually have them with me in my mother pass ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:47:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ooooh, what else goes in a mother pass? :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:55:23 )
@Tsundererra: do you have mother passes in the us?? its a medical pass for your baby and your pregnancy! every doctor visit stands in there than how big the baby is, than your bloodpressure, weight gain and urin profile, than is the baby healthy is the momma healthy and so on. wich week you are in, diagnoses and so on ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/16 23:56:26 )
@Tsundererra: oh and the most importand part your appointments....... i always forget them lol XD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.