Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:43:14 )
@optimus prime: Have fun! And oops, I forgot to mention you have to join a team on the landing page to get event currency. Landing page can be found by clicking the pumpkin gif in the header :vreg-celebrate:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:45:05 )
@Dipper: thanks! I joined a team but hadn't thought much about how the event was played,,,
i figured it was for posting but the puzzles give more candy

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:51:53 )
@optimus prime: can do either, hehe. Though Puzzle Candy has a limited amount you can get per day, whereas posting is a limitless amount, just a set rate per post depending on which forum you're in and the lenght of your post

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:01:48 )
autobots, roll out!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 08:04:04 )
@optimus prime: welcome To voltra. Wonderful having you here. What a lovely username. xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 10:04:09 )
Welcome to voltra Optimus!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 19:56:14 )
Welcome to Voltra! I started using avatar sites about the same time as you. Voltra isn't as big as some other sites, but it has a really wonderful and kind community. And I personally love the avatar art style. :3

I hope you like it here!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:01:09 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully the job market can outpace the cost of living there bc it's definitely a tough time for a lot of folks

and yeah the weather is rly cold! i like the snowglobe-esque look of fresh snowfall; the biggest issue is driving, because most people weren't prepared for it and don't have snow tires and haven't properly winterized their cars. i was lucky, but most people aren't ready and there were a LOT of car accidents

@dipper: i will keep that in mind! i haven't got to the daily limit of the puzzles yet, but i'm mixing it up between posting/puzzles

@boyrrito: that line is iconic :} peter cullen really did fill that role and made what was fairly cheesy dialogue into an instantly recognizable character

@laufeia: I like your username too! it's really unique. what inspired it, if you don't mind me asking?

@miss sandman: thank you! do you mind me asking what your leg item/pose is? it's really cute!

@lina: thanks! the avatars are cute. i like your avvie/bg pose!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:04:31 )
@kiwi: it's thee truck anthem *stands up and salutes*

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:05:50 )
@optimus prime: its an Event item called crybaby! :) it isnt that expensive iam sure you find it pretty fast!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:48:04 )
@optimus prime: Thank you! I change every few days. Especially now that there are event items out! I get so excited about new items. :3

I feel like the avatars here have the cuteness of Ernya and the edgyness of Syndrone put together. I love them!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:04:58 )
@optimus prime: oh I just looked up fantasy names and thought it sounded really pretty. It means wooded/leafy island and is also the mother of Loki. And a spider genus. x3
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:17:19 )
@kiwi: the ONLY flag besides the pride flag i salute...

@Totalanimefan: that's awful ): the rent/inflation is too much and the pay (esp. the min wage) isn't keeping up
and yeah! i was rly glad i had the snow tires. i've been driving for years but snow still makes me nervous

@Lina: yeah. it's nice when you can start out on an avvie website in the early stages bc each new item is really something special to collect

@Laufeia: that's cool. i like the woodland aspect of it especially

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:51:47 )
@optimus prime: it’s also early enough you stand a chance to get the early items before they get rare and expensive! Like being on Gaia the first few years. :3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:19:20 )
@kiwi: yeyeyeye

@totalanimefan: snow is kind of like rain; it's just worse, in my experience. they both make things verrrry slippery

@lina: yeah absolutely! there's something special abt having a whole item collection, you know?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:52:03 )
@kiwi: :0 not even close! cosmos, thundercracker, rung, soundwave, and ratchet are top tier to me... they just aren't as recognizable as OP

what series are they recommending/have you started? >> << >>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:54:20 )
@Totalanimefan: ice is tough because it's hard to see sometimes, too :<

how's your evening going?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 06:05:08 )
@optimus prime: Cool, good to hear!

Also, Soundwave is so cool... I love his design in Prime ;w; (I tried to sketch it once and it looks an absolute hot mess of pencil haha)

Actually, a friend also got me kinda in Transformers recently too (probably the same friend as kiwi's hehe) and I'm...very slowly sinking in.
Started with Transformers Prime but my Netflix only has season 1 so i have to go elsewhere for the rest, think i got somewhere in season 2 before getting caught up with other things...
I saw a bit of Robots in Disguise and Cyberverse for the simple reason that they were on Netflix too even though I've finished absolutely none of them yet, rip

Old man Ratchet...a good

Wanna attempt to draw again...

Need to read the comics they suggested at some point...fnfnd
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:30:27 )
@optimus prime: perhaps someday I’ll own at least one of each item. For now I have a pretty big list of items I want. :3
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:22:21 )
@kiwi: in the idw comics soundwave leaves megatron/most of the decepticon cast and starts a new colony. then he becomes good friends with cosmos, an autobot pacifist, and it's CUTE AF

soundwave calls cosmos little autobot QAQ let him retire and be with his bf

sdfldkfj yes i ship a spaceship with a cassette deck. that's just how being in the transformers fandom IS
also i don't blame you for not knowing all the characters bc the cast is like, 400+ robots with like 12 different universes

rid (robots in disguise) is cute! grimlock was my fave from that series. i started out with transformers animated, myself

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.