Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:36:54 )
@moif: Oh that should help. I hope, anyway. And it's always a good idea to keep your options open. Do you mind if I ask what you are doing with/for this not-so dream team of a job?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:37:30 )
@kiwi: Hey Kiwi. How are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:39:22 )
@kiwi: thank you I hope so too

@wildfire:
Ahh it’s all front-end programming even on my dream team. The difference is pacing for getting tasks done and how well defined what I’m supposed to build is before it gets to me. I don’t like having to ask three different people a bunch of questions every time I get a new task to do.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:45:00 )
@kiwi: I'm nearly sunburned and tired from being out all day, but content. I understand the nap thing - it'll be an early night for me, I think.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:46:50 )
@moif: Oh yes... that. I know it too well (although it has been a while since I had a job like that). If management is unclear, distracted, or just aren't sure what they're building, it can be really hard for the rest of the team to do their jobs. I'm sorry.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:53:04 )
@kiwi: basically I took the day "off" and went boating and exploring with my mother. We stopped at an island, saw dolphins and a manatee and just poked around. It was good. And it was awesome to get out of the house and outside doing something interesting. But yes, just enough sun and it's sleepy time for Wildfire! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:53:31 )
@wildfire: Yuuuup. And I can’t even be mad at the people I have to interact with on a daily basis because they’ve all got their heads/hearts in the right place it’s the direction coming from higher up. So instead I’m just... exhausted.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:55:31 )
@moif: I understand. Usually that type of thing is just bad management - people who don't really know what to do or how to run a team... or even what questions to ask the client. Again, I'm sorry you're going through that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:57:41 )
@wildfire:
Yea. I appreciate the sympathy.

So tonight I’m just gonna try to chill - maybe do a little bit of the chores I had wanted to if I can and try to finish up the drawing I have if I get the urge to do something more than post on here.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 00:59:35 )
@kiwi: Manatees are awesome. We saw one, which was odd (they usually are in groups) but it was fun to see! The dolphin pod had a couple babies with it. It was fun seeing the ittsy bitsy dolphins leaping!!

@moif: that sounds like a good plan. Relax. Don't worry about stuff tonight.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:11:29 )
@kiwi: Yes I had the same thought about the manatee. It's very likely there were others in the area that we just didn't see. At one point a dolphin was hunting maybe 20' in front of us. Definitely an interesting day! Now, I'm feeling the rocking of the boat, sitting in my chair!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:17:15 )
@kiwi: It was unusual to get that close to a wild, feeding dolphin. It was the nature of where we were - basically a sand bar type island area where just a few feet away the water got substantially deeper. Normally, the (wild) sea life may follow a boat and play a bit in the wake or be curious about the people, but they tend keep to themselves otherwise.

Alright guys, I'm fried (in more ways that one - lol), so I'm going offline. Good luck posting and earning currency stuff.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:22:18 )
I’m like... 70% of the way through another extra hard puzzle lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:28:24 )
Annnd finished. I can only manage to do one extra hard one a day. It’s entirely too much focus otherwise lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:31:32 )
Yuuup. Cause now I have one of every event item and can just chill loool

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 01:48:02 )
I think probably the flowers I’m wearing now. I loooove flower items.
Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 02:03:16 )
I wake.

If kiwi doesn't have extras, I think I have 1 last bundle hanging out in storage somewhere.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 02:04:50 )
It was ok but i'm still groggy.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 02:17:42 )
I want a 7up so bad right now.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 02:27:06 )
I'm partial to cherry 7up myself but it's not something you'll find at restaurants and I usually won't buy it for just me.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.