Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games ACNH Swap/Trade Thread!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 00:49:28 )

I thought it would be nice if there was a thread where people could post their information, and do swaps or trades for items they want/need!
List anything you want here, whether it be furniture, DIY, fruit, flowers, clothes, etc!

Here's my information:

What I'm able to trade: Bells, fruit, flowers, pretty much anything!
Fruit I have: Cherries, Peaches, Oranges, Pears, Coconuts
Flowers I have: N/A ( I have to check! )
Clothes: I have bought a TON of clothes. I sold over 500 items of clothing to make room, so if you're looking for something, chances are I've had it!

Also, I'm looking to get rid of Apple if anyone wants her!

Furniture I'm looking for:
Clawfoot tub

Cute series ( all in white )
Cute bed
Cute chair
Cute DIY table
Cute floor lamp
Cute Sofa
Cute tea table
Cute wardrobe
Cute music player

Fruit series
Apple chair
Juicy-apple TV
Orange end table
Orange wall-mounted clock
Cherry lamp
Cherry speakers
Peach chair
Peach surprise box

Garden set
Garden rock
Garden bench
Garden wagon

Elaborate kimono stand ( Cranes, tree peonies, balls, hawk )
Lucky cat
Sea globe

DIYs ( Looking for the recipes, or someone to make them for me! I can pay in bells, or provide materials )

Bamboo set
Bamboo Basket
Bamboo bench
Bamboo floor lamp
Bamboo shelf
Bamboo speaker
Bamboo stool
Bamboo candleholder
Bamboo sphere

Bonsai shelf
Crescent-moon chair
Deerscare
DIY workbench
Galaxy flooring
Hearth
Ironwood cupboard
Lucky gold cat

Mermaid set
Mermaid bed
Mermaid chair
Mermaid closet
Mermaid dresser
Mermaid lamo
Mermaid screen
Mermaid shelf
Mermaid sofa
Mermaid table
Mermaid vanity
Moon

Mush set
Mush lamp
Mush log
Mush low stool
Mush Parasol
Mush partition
Mush table
Nova light
Pile of zen cushions

Shell set
Shell arch
Shell bed
Shell fountain
Shell parition
Shell stool
Shell table
Shell lamp
Shell speaker

Star clock
Starry garland
Starry wall
Starry-sky wall
Star head
Star pochette
Tea table

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:14:30 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Seionshi: it's been ages since i been on animal crossing due to being in the middle of a move i was actually about to go play some i might have a few things you need but i have to double check

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 04:31:37 )

@Kittyzilla: Thank you! <3

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 06:12:30 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Ahaha
Ahahahahahahaha
I need so goddamn many flowers :')

I have some dupe DIYs in my T1L1 area and I have all fruits, and I don't harvest so feel free to check them out
And my shops if you come when they're open

Oh, barring the blue rose and green mum, I do have at least one of each color, so if you have a ton you're willing to send my way, double check because I have a spot where I have the ones where I need more (barring white mums because common color i need little of) so technically each number you take one away from for full completion. I just don't count those ones because otherwise it gets confusing for me

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 06:32:58 )

I'm looking for the white surfboard if anyone has that 👀

I have the rest of the surfboards, all the fruits, all the flower colors, and... a decent catalog just lmk what you want in return ADLFKFJ

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 18:15:10 )

Until I figure out why I can't connect and play online with others, can't really do trades or swaps. Possible it's just my router, but if it isn't, meh.

Only thing I'd be interested in for the time being, since I'm still pretty new(only just got KK to visit last week) are pears and oranges. I have yet to find either one despite my hunting.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 18:45:43 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DevilkinBoi: you have a Nintendo Online subscription? If you don't there's the problem
Also, make sure the game is fully updated, if it isn't you can't get on but the dodos will tell you that, so guessing that isn't the case
I know that there's a way to check, and you need a connection type A or B to get online working. I had to troubleshoot someone and turned out theirs was a D (A-E) and it had to do with their internet. You'll need to test it on your Switch in your settings and the NAT type is what you need to check

My guess is you're probably a C, D, or E NAT type if it isn't a game update or lack of subscription. I think Nintendo support has potential resolutions for it on their site?

Sorry if you weren't looking for help or checked all this already

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 19:08:20 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Yes, I have the subscription, game's fully updated. I'll try checking if the Nat type is the problem, though I mentioned the router because I've had issues with it before and it's currently having issues now that it might need replacing.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 19:31:54 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DevilkinBoi: the NAT will help confirm if it's the router, at least
And if it is, hopefully a replacement comes quickly

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 19:41:25 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Following support instructions right now. Once I'm done, I'll test it to see if it worked.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:03:40 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Kitalpha Hart: oh honey you need flowers i need to get ride of flowers they swarming my island i don't know if i can give you the exact number you need but i can def. give you some.

@hachi: when i play later tonight I'll check my stuff see if i have the white one.

@seionshi: I will look tonight if i can stay wake mostly i'm moving things around during the day for the new house and then at night when i start relaxing my body thinks it's bed time.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 07:49:12 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DevilkinBoi: hopefully they do and you can manage to play online

@Kittyzilla: Ooh yeah that'll be nice
SW-6122-5028-7433 and then best friend me in game so I can come and dig them up
Preferably when shops are open so I can check them, your island, and your house out too ovo

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:10:48 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Alright i'll check in later tonight with you since i'm in the middle of moving too^^
@seionshi: For you I got Cute bed ,Cute floor lamp, Cute music player. I can order you the sea globe. And I can make you a peach chair, juicy apple tv, peach surprise box, and orange wall clock. And i know your looking for the diy for the shell stuff but if you want the items i could make some of those for you too

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 12:59:50 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: depending on when because my sleep schedule isn't on daytime hours, I may or may not be asleep

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 13:34:58 )

@Kitalpha Hart: No dice. It's definitely the router needing replacing.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 14:52:00 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@DevilkinBoi: at least we were able to confirm that it's the router entirely

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 18:00:36 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Thats fine my nephew and i are done at the new house for today all but one of my personal boxes have been gone threw and taken out and put away. Most the other stuff is my parents but we put my dads stuff in his office and my moms so far i don't know were she wants the stuff so we didn't touch it

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 09:27:59 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: now that I'm awake, you're probably asleep :')

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 13:05:22 )

@Kitalpha Hart: I was but i'm awake now in a few minutes I'll be doing my work out and throwing my game on the charger i started to move the flowers you wanted on to my beach so they were all in one spot but while iw as doing it my switch was saying it was about to die so hopeful we can do it today at some point

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 18:35:56 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: nice and conveniently located, yes?
That will make things a lot easier for us, less chance of accidentally grabbing some you don't want taken

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.