Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games ACNH Swap/Trade Thread!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 18:47:43 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Kitalpha Hart: yep i'll try to do more tonight for tomorrow.. -_- being forced to go threw more then i planned. I was planning just were the extra food like can goods go and the expired medications and such then i was told do under the sinkins and put the acs in boces and i still have to finish my room. 1 wall is washed i still need to break down my desk for my sister to take and i haven't gotten that done

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:01:07 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: busy, busy. I imagine you look forward to it all being done

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 19:03:26 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Kitalpha Hart: my bed room in the new house is pretty much all done and since i was going to get a new matress and boxspring it's already in the new house too. -_- i haven't even gotten to lay on it and most likely wont until either the 19th or 20th .. but when i had brought my cat to the new house he laid on it. I just can't wait to be able to craft again.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 10:55:22 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: the cat beat you to the mattress? Well it's their bed now

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 11:46:03 )

@Kitalpha Hart: well i share my bed with him .. granted it's a twin size bed and i sleep in the fetal position so he has most the bed anyway but it was like 'oh come on cat'

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 12:13:25 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: still funny, I think
Bit over 45 minutes until the Nooklings open over here

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 12:50:09 )

@Kitalpha Hart: oh crap i lost your list. I had your list in photo shop and was crossing off the ones i moved and all that

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 13:29:26 )

So far on the beach for you
46 red mums
1 red lilly
2 white mums
1 white lilly
1 pink lilly
2 blue pansy

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 13:42:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: we can use that as a starting point
After they all get transferred then I can update the list and post the updated one for you to use

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 13:51:07 )

@Kitalpha Hart: how about you get what i have from me ^^ i'm looseing beach space for the flowers

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 13:51:59 )

My code is 3390-0001-3461

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:00:45 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: let me find our internet it's a small portable thing with a range of 0.00000001 inches and probably needs to be charged up a bit too

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:02:51 )

@Kitalpha Hart: ok added you let me put some flowers down and I'll open my gates

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:04:28 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: don't mind me, I'm just waiting impatiently already :L
On an ACNH server I'm on I startled someone by being en route right as they opened their gate

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:05:34 )

@Kitalpha Hart: ok my gate is open when you walk out walk towards vincent price that's the side of the beach your flowers are on

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:06:00 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: that's a lot of flowers you've got

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:09:09 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Thats why when you said you needed flowers i was like 'oh honey i got flowers '

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:10:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: this is gonna take a couple trips at least :')
And on the last trip, do you mind if I explore?

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:14:29 )

@Kitalpha Hart: Nope feel free go explore just don't take any flowers besides the ones on the beach just so i know what i have and maybe i can breed more for you. ^^; Sorry multi tasking a bit here. LAst night started DnD on roll 20 so i'm trying to get a mobile character sheet cus the move i want to have back ups just in case glitches. I'm doing the animal crossing with you and trying to get things ready (mental ) to start packing more. I'm more in a stage of .. no i don't want to pack

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 14:17:03 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Kittyzilla: yeah, we'll know once I get the sheet fully updated
I've got some breeding myself but it's always nice to have help
I've got DIYs I can bring over if you want to see what dupes I have

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.