Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries vixen's vanity • an avatar gallery

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:52:55 )
• VIXEN'S VANITY •

I've been around on avatar forum sites since 2005...? So naturally, I enjoyed making avatars long enough to keep doing so until now. This shall just be a small place to put my favorite avatars (and associated art), from this site and past sites if I somehow manage to dig up those images.

Higher Layer

Crescent Hairclips / Feather Clip / Twirly Head Bow / Cute Bow / Hair Bow / Wisteria Clip
Large Bow / Monarch Butterfly / Tiara
Star Witch Hat / Cat Hat / Mini Witch Hat
Pet Crow
Shades / Glasses
Raver Mask / Pumpkin Mask

Lower Layer

Higher Layer

Vermillion Shawl / Nomad's Cowl / Scarfy / Lengthy Scarf / Oversized Scarf / Skater Scarf
Crescent Necklace / Multinecklace / Neck Ribbon
Chain Belt / Crescent Moon Sash / Basic Belt / Hip Wrap / Ruffled Belt
Bell Collar / Thick Choker / Ribbon Bow / Seifuku Bow / Chest Bow / Little Prince Cravat
Purse
Arm Bands
Winter Mittens / Fingerless Gloves / Arm Bandages
Elegant Gloves
Vermillion Top / Little Prince Vest / Waistcoat / Simple Vest
Ruffled Overskirt / Suspender Skirt / Puffy Layered Skirt (?)
High Waist Skirt / Mini Skirt / Poofy Skirt / Vermillion Skirt / Ruffled Skirt / Beach Blanket Bottom
Baroque Top / Peter Pan Blouse / Strapless Top
Little Prince Pantaloons / Poofy Shorts
Ruffled Overdress
Sleeveless Dress / Ruffled Dress
Belted Dress
Tube Top / Beach Blanket Top / Bikini Top / Turtleneck Crop Top

Lower Layer

Higher Layer

Winged Anklets / Ankle Bow
Calf Bandana
Ugs / Winter Boots
Legwarmers
Stocking Stripes
Loose Socks / Ruffled Ankle Socks / Heart Snowflake Socks (?)
Stockings
Leg Bandages / Fishnet Stockings

Lower Layer

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:53:50 )
• VOLTRA AVATARS •
Broken down by category and year, generally from newest to oldest.

By kiwi:

By vioxeri:

By prezial:

By Purpsey:

By Crystalkitsune85:

By Vixen:

tbd

Name: NPC Vixen
Universe: Looking Glass Land
Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 4'9"
Relations: White Queen Ran (liege), White Knight Lin (#1 fangirl of & Royal Guard colleague)

Likes: Flashy displays of magic; Frilly cute things; Playing with her food; Tea time snacks
Dislikes: Losing; Helplessness; Being ignored, Anything that makes Queen Ran unhappy

Personality: She is a talented (but bratty) magic user who undoubtedly has the power and magical skill to back up her words, but is also probably too competitive and reckless for her own good. Known to say stupidly conceited phrases such as "I am pretty amazing, aren't I?", NPC Vixen embodies the idea of a small sassy ball of attitude and an absolute gremlin, especially to those she thinks she is "competing" against. When she feels like it, she will do just about anything to get more attention from the White Knight. Despite all of this, she is not hopelessly self-centered. NPC Vixen is loyal to a fault to the White Queen and goes out of her way to find trinkets and presents she thinks will make the Queen smile. NPC Vixen takes great pride in having never failed in her duties to the Queen.

Post Style:
[imgleft]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c6c50f8b7db76dbecebe216293c5611/0e39da392c490e60-45/s250x400/0d5c4d35334dd58f838821665dd41153fd49e536.png[/imgleft][imgright]https://64.media.tumblr.com/be8caa378c02c1a42e115188dcd3dc1b/0e39da392c490e60-76/s250x400/afb27714a4e5efdd674a7d097fc3bc6788bbd6a1.png[/imgright][size=10][color=#adade5]

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.[/color][/size]

[center][color=#7873ad][post][/color][/center]

[right][color=#adade5][size=10]I am not an actual NPC.[/size]
[/color][/right]

By Kairu:

By Vixen:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:54:18 )
• OTHER AVATARS •

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:57:32 )
@Lilypoo: Aha I hope you like them once I populate these posts! I've forgotten the joys (/sarcasm) of trying to host images somewhere for these forum sites. Back in the ye olde days I used Photobucket, but I don't think that's really a viable option anymore. (And who knows if I can even get back into that account to get my old avatars.)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 03:05:16 )
@Lilypoo: I have used a little bit of questionable web dev knowledge and saved everything as a draft on Tumblr and copied their image sources lol. It appears to have worked exactly as expected.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 04:00:04 )
@Lilypoo: Ok, so I finally went through some digital archeology and dug out like... 200+ avatars from old sites. That I shall now attempt to figure out how to put them places...

I'm thinking that maybe I should arrange them in one big image instead of individual images...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:25:29 )
@Lilypoo: I ended up just doing them all individually. Skipped some and only picked out ones that stood out a lot in my head. I picked out some of my favorites of my Ernya stash I uncovered in Photobucket, so hopefully you'll get some entertainment out of that. Unfortunately I couldn't find my first AOTW one, which is definitely one of the ones that I remember most.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 05:58:37 )
@Vixen: those ernyan vibes
... my heart my soul

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:03:03 )
@Miss Sandman: Honestly relatable content. Putting this together was one big nostalgia trip for me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:03:36 )

Gosh darn it I miss Ernya :(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:04:29 )
@Totalanimefan: That seems to be the general sentiment of any Ernyan, myself included.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:10:22 )

@Vixen Yeah I know I'm just saying the same thing as everyone else, but it's true T_T

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:27:13 )
@Vixen: Yeah i wish i would have saved some of my ernyan avis :/ nostagia!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:30:46 )
@Totalanimefan: But we can reminisce together here now I guess haha

@Miss Sandman: Ah you lost all your avatars? :( I was lucky I had them in some album that I hadn't looked at in years.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:32:42 )
@Vixen: yes i unfotunatly do :/

@Totalanimefan: our avis are the opposite!!!! :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:34:02 )
@Miss Sandman: That majorly sucks :( If you ever got avatar art though, I hope you still have those?

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:38:46 )
@Vixen: well i honstly dont know

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:39:34 )
@Miss Sandman: ah that's unfortunate. Well, Voltra seems like a good place to do similar things!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:41:28 )
@Vixen: Yeah it definetly is. Ernya was my first Avatar Home. Voltra is my second. Syndrone died fast. There the Avatars also were adorable
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 06:54:07 )
@Miss Sandman: We don't talk about Syndrone lol. The style of avatars there are similar to here. The same painted shading technique + color palette application is used I think.

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.