Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries vixen's vanity • an avatar gallery

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 09:33:47 )
@vixen: such pretty avatars such a variety of clothing items I hope to see that much variety here in the future .. and I love the art work too ^.^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 16:20:34 )

@Vixen: True. Voltra does remind me in some ways on Ernya, but also Voltra is it's own thing and I have a lot of fun here. Ernya kinda got a little toxic towards the end when the owners stopped updating as much, and in rl they got a divorce, so yikes. Still loved that place and they should have sold it to someone that would run it.
@Miss Sandman: Oh hey! Yes they are. You got the winter theme going on.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:12:29 )
@LilMissKushy: Thank you! I will always welcome more variety, but I think I have more than enough to make some cool avatars already. Anything I want is probably a niche themed item most likely... how about you? What other kinds of items would you like to see here?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:12:50 )
@Totalanimefan: I was actually thinking that the avatars on Voltra remind me a bit of Syndrone. I'd say the community here is similar to Ernya in the early years though. I wasn't around as much near the end of Ernya, but if they got divorced, there's not much you could do about it. Maybe there are just too many unpleasant memories associated that they closed it instead of sold it. I would have liked purely having dream avatar creator stick around so I could play around, but that's just me.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:38:01 )
@vixen: I originally came from menewsha but sadly it stopped updating and u can't use multi items anymore :( I miss it but voltra is my new go to.. I love the items here as well.. I'd like to see more of a variety of skirts and coats and tops and shoes ^.^ they are always working on new commons and items they have a whole list of stuff that people have suggested ^.^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 17:45:56 )
@LilMissKushy: Ah that's unfortunate, but you're here now!

Yeah I'd like to see some more skirts (but very specifically more skirts that can be layered, but that's just me). Definitely a winter coat so I can make a cozy yule avatar in the coming months... Is there a specific suggestion thread for commons? Or they just gather feedback all the time from the feedback forum?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:21:26 )

@Vixen: Yeah that's true Divorce is rough. They shut up Ernya without letting anyone know. I just woke up one morning and it was gone. Voltra is like Syn in a way. Syn was run by Fork though, and this website is Fork-free. lol
There is an item suggestion thread-
Link

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:25:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I remember Sheeps had mentioned the site was brought down for a bit and then everyone panicked, so they had brought it back up for a short while for everyone to get their stuff. I'm not actually sure how long that up-time was though.

Thanks for the link!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:30:36 )

@Vixen: Yeah I remember that. I think that it was two hours. I didn't see that it was back up for that short amount of time. I think cause of timezones I was asleep.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 18:34:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Gotcha. I think I managed to log in briefly when it was brought back up, but honestly I don't recall what I did. I didn't save anything because my contest/submission avatars had been on Photobucket for a while.

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:05:42 )
@Vixen: its diffrent though you could colour everything individually but i Love voltra voltra is awesome!

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:06:50 )
@Totalanimefan: i wanted to be an Angel but Winter could be so pretty though!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:07:12 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh absolutely! I'm having a grand time here and it's been less than 48 hours lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:08:40 )
@Vixen: haha yes!!!! Are there items you really want?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:13:26 )
Oh I also realize I should probably be a bit more on topic.

My current avatar in progress is a Voltra version of my favorite cozy Ernya avatar.

I have managed to acquire these commons:
Blush - candy
Cat Hat - sea
Hairbow - cherry
Oversized Scarf - coal
Raver Crop Top - cherry
Seifuku Bow - sea
Stocking Stripes - cloud
Stockings - sea
Strapless Kitty Dress - cherry
Tube Top - cherry
Vermillion Top - cherry
Wide Set Eyes - sea
Base

Still need Elegant Gloves (coal) for the hands.
And I think I get recreate the bulky boot look with Legwarmers (cherry) + Ugs (cherry).
The hair will be similar with Cute Bob (tea) + Cute Tails (tea).
I'm thinking I can maybe get a layered skirt effect using High-wasted Skirt (cherry) + Little Prince Pantaloons (coal), but the best I've been able to do is a 2 layer skirt. I think the two toned coal Puffy Layered Skirt + pantaloons might work, but the shape/sihouette is off.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:14:03 )
@Miss Sandman: Hmm not sure I really have the items ranked yet. I saw the dessert themed ballgown and was like, I NEED THAT. But I have it now :3

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:21:23 )
@Vixen: and from the more expensive items? I want to Gift you something

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:27:00 )
@Miss Sandman: Oh that's very kind of you! Hm, I'd probably have to do another round of Museum stalking. I wrote down the names of stuff, but I can't remember the art associated with each one haha

Donator — PomePome Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:42:37 )
@Vixen: ah yes i know this feeling!!! I will Send you a little trade
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:46:46 )
@Miss Sandman: Ahhh thank you so much <3 My wardrobe starter palette is very quickly going down the drain haha

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.