Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:04:03 )

Hey! Hope you are well!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:04:40 )

@Wildfire: I'm good thanks, just went grocery shopping. Things are bad because of lockdown :o

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:04:46 )

she's pouring milk in her eye and kissing her food instead of eating it t.t

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:06:01 )

i just want my five minutes to drink my caffeine t.t sob

i gotta get lunch started soon too geez. she's just gonna skip nap today isn't she

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:06:19 )

@Wildfire: Mhm sometimes my brother will bring some from work since he has night shift. They have this banana bread chocolate nut muffin that's really good to pair with coffee (♡˙︶˙♡)

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:06:49 )
@sunny: Yup - doing well over here, thanks. I'm just trying to keep up with various little things ATM.
How are thing bad at the grocery store because of the lockdown? What are you experiencing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:07:38 )
@Shadami: She's definitely keeping you busy, isn't she?

@Purpsy: Oh, that sounds divine, actually...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:08:22 )

@Wildfire: there was no tea, no toilet paper, no sugar. We will have to go again when they restock. We didn't have to queue though, which was good.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:10:03 )
@sunny: Is this a recent development, or part of the ongoing shortages?
I still haven't seen rubbing alcohol on the shelves here... since January.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:10:48 )
"I will be kind and I will be sweet,"

Last time I went grocery shopping, there was only one kind of decaf coffee. All the rest was gone. o-o;

"If you stop staring straight through me."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:12:42 )

she decided to lay down on my shoulder after i posted that.... and FAKE SNORE. (almost mimicking her daddy's snore perfectly honestly) like darn it kid. the second i thought she might have actually fallen asleep she shot up and grinned at me.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:14:08 )
@0v7: Yes, I've seen things like this happening around here to basic stock too.

@Shadami: Oh, that is hilarious!! She's quite the personality, isn't she?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:14:57 )

@Wildfire: The time before last, it was tortilla chips entirely out of stock. Weird. I did witness a guy literally buy the entire shelf of hot dog buns, he was shoveling them into his cart.... o_o;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:15:30 )

Yeah. the little butt head. she's scary smart too. or maybe toddlers are normally like this? I did start with a child with learning disabilities and then a child who followed everything her older sister did and just observed until kindergarten.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:18:26 )

Depends on the kid honestly, I have learning disabilities and I pick up on things pretty fast - even as a kid I did. Meanwhile, my brothers who didn't had a hard time with school and such.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:21:05 )
@0v7: That is weird. Maybe he just REALLY like hotdog buns?
I admit, I'm not liking these shortages that are going on... however bizarre some of them seem sometimes.

@Shadami: Yes, toddlers are amazing and yes, they are very smart - they learn quickly, imitate behavior, etc. (so be careful of your reactions to her antics - she does sound like a handful, but although it can be cute, if you laugh at something like her throwing cereal at your computer, it will reinforce the behavior and you'll have a hard time breaking it -or explaining the later versions of it- later). In my experience, anyway.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:21:44 )

I just know she can count to six already. And it's scary xD I'm not used to toddlers doing that at 1

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:22:30 )
@Shadami: That is a bit early...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:22:43 )

@Wildfire: Me too - I'm glad we usually have toilet paper at our store though, haha. We have a household of 7 split between 2 houses and one functional bathroom...

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/2 17:23:38 )

@Wildfire: a recent development. It's all happened since we went into lockdown on Saturday I think it was. I also haven't seen any rubbing alcohol (we call it surgical spirit).

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.