Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates [Applications Closed]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/17 23:29:20 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@Vozzy: I just wanted to make sure this was okay so I can be on the safe side, is it okay if I livestream me making the pieces that I want to include in my application, or should I keep it private like I would anything I else I would make here?

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 01:05:15 )

My program does support PSD files as well, is that what’s needed?

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 04:39:45 )
@grost: Yeah, that's totally fine. Thanks for asking!
As staff we do not livestream our work because we don't like to spoil the surprise! xD

@Ruby: If you're applying to be a Pixel Artist, any program that can support.psd files are fine. Photoshop is highly recommended for our Item Technicians because the tasks required of them such as cropping, gradient applications, etc., are more smoothly done in PS.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 07:50:13 )

@Vozzy: aww bummer, I was gonna apply for the item technician but I don’t have photoshop

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 08:37:21 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@Vozzy: Oh sweet thank you so much! :D And don't worry I would never stream any actual work if I did get accepted :)

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Admin — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 19:24:29 )
@Ruby: I still encourage you to apply! We have resources to help provide staff with the necessary programs and/or tools to be successful.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:48:04 )

i have enough pixels now i could apply, but i figure i should try to refine them more first? probably. or make more! :D I'm glad I've got time still, i'm having fun learning this style.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:59:21 )

Vozzy:
[size=11]@Ruby: I still encourage you to apply! We have resources to help provide staff with the necessary programs and/or tools to be successful.

Okay! I’m really excited about it and hope I’m able to help out with stuff~ [/size]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:24:25 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Hey! I went through the application process - and noticed a.. bug?? error? You can't upload .PSD files to the portfolio section of the form. I'm pretty sure this wasn't intentional, so I thought I'd let other applicants know. My workaround was to upload the .PSD files to Discord and link those, though I'm not sure if that worked...

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 18:12:51 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Lilypoo: If this helps with troubleshooting - it seems to only accept image files, regardless if you try to upload the .PSD files directly to the application or if you upload it to Google Drive and try to select it.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.