Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:36:44 )
Maid-kun is still waiting for his customer's orders..

@Totalanimefan: yas! i also want the evolving one too but that one is much higher reee

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:37:20 )

Kairu - There's a link to a free one in the first post of this thread!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:38:15 )

@dragoness129: i didnt know that, ill check it out xD

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:38:31 )
yeah that would be nice.

I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it though... my body sucks.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:38:42 )

Total - Ah, gotcha.

Kairu - Yep, yep. Free is nice!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:38:50 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - nods- I did see it there. All the lovely glittery images of snow!

true well its a wintery t ype event haha. had to share haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:03 )

yas i got one >u<

ima try earn the copies

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i'm getting them in twos so i can wear the whole thing if i so chose haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:39:58 )

Star - Very true,. You always find and share lovely images! ^_^

Kairu - Sounds like a great plan!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:22 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Very true,. You always find and share lovely images! ^_^

Kairu - Sounds like a great plan!

well of course they seem to make people happy which is nice haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:24 )

You can do it star!
-cheers everyone on with their posting-

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:40:55 )

Total - ah. Mine as well. He is playing League of Legends currently.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:03 )
yeah my health has deteriorated since it started.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:37 )

That's no good at all, Shark. -hugs-

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:41:44 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

You can do it star!
-cheers everyone on with their posting-

and at the same time earning yourself currencey to haha. love it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:42:28 )

Currently just earning and saving currency for the bundles when they release now.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:42:43 )

Yes. yes. I am a crazy dragon chatterbox.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:43:59 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Currently just earning and saving currency for the bundles when they release now.

yeah i try and get at least one bundle, cause if nothign else i can sell it down the line or trade it for something haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:44:37 )

Star - Sounds like a great plan! ^_^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:45:03 )

Don't mind me over here stocking up and aiming for 15 bundles. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.