Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:28 )

Total -chugs caffeine- Sleep is not needed, lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:36 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

y'all are making good progress on this thread!

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:47:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Sounds like a great plan! ^_^

thanks, that and i always try and get a set for my mules haha. 'rubs eyes' and i am loving the items so their worth getting. i mean back when i joined there'd be one or two items in a set i didn't like so didn't get..now its like 'have to get whole set..need doubles and extra's and triples' haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:08 )

Lol what time is it now for you guys? Its above midnight already right?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:09 )

Vixen - Thanks! all the posts help out a great deal!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:42 )
its about time for bed for me

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:55 )

Star - If you still need some of the old items, poke about in my exchange shop. I have quite a lot of them for sale.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:48:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

time wise its about twelve forty eight.. so basically one in the morning.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: sure i can poke around in there.. see if there's something i want and or need 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:47 )

Raxton - It's basically 1:50 am for me.

Hubby just asked me to turn on the oven so he can make some food, lol.

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:49:54 )

Just 8 more pages to go tho hahahha xD

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:50:20 )

Oh my, that is late o:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:51:02 )

i'm trying to contribute but definitely not quite on track with whatever the topic is because i'm drawing right now as well XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:51:35 )

I don't remember falling asleep until about 5 am last night.

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:10 )

Vixen - Me neither, but non related post is still a contribution to the thread hahahhah

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:18 )

Vixen - No worries. Can reply to what you can as you see it. ^_^
That happens a lot in the fast threads.
Hope the drawing goes well and turns out awesome! ^_^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:52:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @dragoness129: you do have items i would want but their for ohms haha. and of that i have a total of twenty one so that doesn't help haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:54:45 )

yeah it's going. i've warmed up a bit and getting that perfect round kawaii shape more often now.
i have a few renditions if various pastries and i think the teacup, the coffee mug, waffle crepe, cookie stack, roll cake, parfait, macaron pile are all in really spots to begin a digital render

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:54:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ but we are wide awake and chatting haha. the power of events. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/11 07:55:49 )

Made some Toasted Coconut Almond Bark tea.

Star- Ah. Most things there, I have both prices listed out.
A handful for ohms or trades. ^_^
Though eventually, I might only be needing the ohms. (still waiting on one sale to be seen yet)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.