Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:17:34 )


Good morning everyone~

Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:18:10 )


Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby


...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Starlight 'waves' <:3( )~~


Report


Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:18:34 )
@starlight: Good morning! How are you?
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:20:08 )


@danie: I'm doing well. How about you?

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:20:59 )
@starlight: I am doing really well. It has been a nice relaxing day off.
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:24:05 )


Morning everyone!
Hope you are doing well with the event~!

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:26:05 )
Good morning! I hope you are doing well too.
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:27:24 )
oh no rolling adventure coming up at 2 am for me again |D

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:27:51 )


It is going pretty well so far.

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:28:06 )
I was finishing some other game things haha
but now I was going to actually go to beddd

but do I wait for the roll ugh

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:28:33 )


Have a good night, eyry!

Report


Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:30:04 )
Have a great night! Sleep well!
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:30:25 )





@danie: which ones have you seen?

Report

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:32:58 )
@sunny: I have seen the first of each series c:

I am watching the second Hobbit now.

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:35:36 )
I have a short 5 hour day tomorrow. I am pretty excited.
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:41:02 )
I'm going to stay up :d

just until the roll haha

● ● ● e
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:44:31 )


oh cheezus what time is it there eyry?
I'm back

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:44:34 )
How late is it where are you?
Report
Questing

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:47:17 )
eyry:
oh no rolling adventure coming up at 2 am for me again |D

● ● ● e


^ almost 2 am haha
1:47 am right now

● ● ● e
Report
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2021/01/11 17:51:36 )


Ah that is pretty late xwx

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.