Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:07:08 )

Then again, I also fail to sleep for long periods of time when events are going on.
So who knows!
Really though, it is the insomnia.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:07:59 )
Totalanimefan:

@TeaTales: This is true lol
Your dinner sounds good! Do you make the sauce from scratch?

nah I just follow Tasty's crecipe for it.. fry some chopped chicke with 3 cloves of garlic, add cream and broth, and pasta, let boil for 20-25 mins then add parmesan and you're done

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:07:59 )

Total - Ah! I have seen that Disney short clip with them. Brain didn't make the connection though XD.
They do look yummy!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:08:44 )

Tea is making me drool over here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:08:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: a saled with some dressing and shredded chesse on top. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:10:02 )

-sees Star changing her avie slowly- ^_^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:10:16 )

Total - Salads are good, no matter the time!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:11:08 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: That sounds good. I'm thinking about having salad for lunch too.

always a good go to and with it i had two big pickles. the kind that are like cucumbers. 'pats tummy' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:11:48 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ what i am craving. is chocolate brownies. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:12:51 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow Normally pickles are made from cucumbers. ^^; I love pickles!

well they where made as big'um's 'nods' instead of smaller haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:12:52 )

I have a lot of ingredients here, but I don't want to get up quite yet, lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:13:34 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah you're right,it's definitely much easier to eat unhealthy food. It takes effort to prepare a healthy meal :/ I think I will have soup.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:13:34 )

I am an oddball and don't like pickles or cucumbers.
People give me odd looks.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:13:51 )
its lazy one pot food for me cuse i have yet to do this weeks dishes ( mental headspace whre are you ?) ut i do have apinacch and salad

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:14:31 )
I like pickles and those cucumber looking veggies * cnt remember their name in any language rih now *

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:15:18 )
f*** i stressed so much hre that i forgot all aboutt he tea water i boiled

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:15:27 )

Doing the dishes is part of my kiddos chores for at least three days of the week.

Total - Yes indeed! We got ebt on the 7th and I used it to get two weeks worth of groceries!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:16:11 )

Tea - Ah! Hope it didn't all boil out to nothing! I have had that happen to me before.
Barely an inch of water left in the pot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:16:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Oh I see. What flavor are they? I love Bread and Butter pickles!
@dragoness Where you able to do a big shop this week?

i ..have no clue..'blinks'..though when i do sandwhiches bread and butter are my go to. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:16:54 )

Total - Tomatos are one of my favorites.
I do know someone irl who is allergic to them.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.