Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:17:47 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks'...you can be allergic to tomato's? that would so suck..i mean they make so many things taste GOOD..like speghati sauce.. saleds..burgers.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:17:55 )

Total - Yes indeed! For the first week of January, I was lookin in the pantry like 'what can I combine together to make something edible and not taste horrible.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:18:47 )

Star - Yep. It is a tragedy. T_T
Meanwhile me: throws tomatoes on everything!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:19:21 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
dragoness129:

Star - Yep. It is a tragedy. T_T
Meanwhile me: throws tomatoes on everything!

poor friend and yeah i'd be guilty of that to.. even spaghati sauce i like chunky sauce with little bits of tomato's.. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:19:29 )

Total - It's ok. As I say all the time: people's taste buds are different!
Hmm, maybe you are alergic to the onions?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:20:01 )

-high fives Star- ^_^

I plan on making some fire roasted tomatoes later.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:20:01 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: They are just the best flavor to me. I love them.
@dragoness I just can't make myself like them. No matter how much I try. I can't eat onions either. They make me sick.

i like them myself but i also like the little swweet pickles. THINK their called sweet baby dills..im not sure. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:20:13 )
I'm using a kettle but the water ha gone cold so had to reboil it

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:21:22 )

Tea - Ah. Does it make a whistling sound?
I have a hot water boiling unit thing, but it doesn't whistle. But it also just takes about 2 minutes max for the water to reach boiling.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:21:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i tend to microwave my tea water cause yeah i forget it on the stove to often haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:22:38 )

I am a very forgetful person myself.

Total - Ah. That's kind of interesting. Though it really does suck that your body can't break them down. -hugs-

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:22:40 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: 'stares at' you are one of them people i would want to bundle up inside a bubble and keep safe..aren't you. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:23:04 )

Going to disappear for a little bit to finally get lunch.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:23:17 )

@Totalanimefan: that's true. Unless you freeze it, but that makes it soggy :(
I have decided on soup with garlic bread. I don't want it but I have to eat...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:23:45 )
@dragoness129: no it just gives a barely hearable click

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:24:40 )
I have not seen a stove kettle in years... Like I think the las time I saw ne physicallly was 20 years ago

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:25:13 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: true..im hoping i get my check next week, we're kinda low on food here and im tired of my sister buying it all. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:25:49 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@dragoness Oh it totally does. Onions are in freaking everything. Pasta sauce, soups, Indian food, hotdogs, French food, British food, etc etc.
@star2000shadow: No I would want to eat the pickles. lol
@sunny: Garlic bread is good though! lol

i do eat pickles. any time i can get them but their the last thing i think of cause i tend to think of them in conjuncture to holidays. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:29:04 )

@Totalanimefan: it is it's one of my favourite foods!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/01/10 19:30:13 )

@Totalanimefan: nope, I buy it from Aldi lol. I don't have the patience to make it myself.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.