Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/15 11:03:45 )
1 more slot available

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 19:36:55 )
@Amber Lynne: hi here are your wips!
for desiree, do u want me to give her the same headphones from the reference? i was thinking of giving her cute cat ear headphones hahah

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 20:40:43 )

@prezial: Nahhh, go ahead and do whatever.
She's got a few diff pairs =D

Also, loving those so far~<33

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 20:41:40 )
@Amber Lynne: great, thank you! will finish them sometime next week

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/16 20:45:06 )

@prezial: Sounds good ~<3

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/18 11:36:45 )
got a slot available!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 21:12:21 )
another commission finished~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/20 21:17:20 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@prezial: Loving how they turned out~<3
I WILL BE BACK
at some point
I promise. Lol

♫How`s the heart | Underneath the silence? | How`s the one | Drowning in the mire?♫
♫Let us sound a human paean | Come in, the fire`s warm | Burn the rope and dance some more♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 04:22:27 )

@prezial: I'm interested if you still have slots open! o vo

I can offer 40k + Rogue Bot + Sowa's Soul for her? LINK

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 10:28:59 )
@Valefor: hiiii ^_^ yes i would love to!
i'm not looking for those two items (u can see my wishlist link in my signature if u wanna check that!)
but 40k is definitely enough for a painted full body, or i can do two flat full bodies (1 of each of her outfits maybe?)
let me know what you think!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 18:34:45 )

@prezial: Alrighty, I wasn't sure if your 2021 crates list was up-to-date or anything. xD

And 40k for two flat full bodies for each of her outfits would be great! ahhh thank you!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 19:22:53 )
@Valefor: thank you! can you tell me a bit about her personality please?
and would you like me to draw her with her snake?
does she have any powers in her goddess stage?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 19:58:32 )

@prezial: Can you leave her snake out?
    She can use her powers at any time. She just wears regular clothes for the sake of blending in with mortals.

I'm just gonna copy+paste some info I have down if you don't mind. I hope this helps with her personality a bit more. xD

Endeis is a full-fledged goddess who is looked up to by everyone cause she's achieved so much and started early in god works. She’s independent and travelled to the human world early, mastering a Focus immediately as well.

Born the eldest of the Ednasyl family, she takes it upon herself to continue the pride of their lineage. This somehow brought certain expectations from people around her. While her mom, dad, and sister do not really mind, she has accepted the responsibility of keeping this air and reputation. However, it can be exhausting for her, especially with the constant rumors of her feat here and there.

Contrary to her intimidating aura, she is always soft and doting with Luchii. She is very protective and loving of her sister, probably more than their mother who is very lax. (She’s really the matured one in the family.) But because Luchii looks up to her, she still has yet to reveal a secret that she is not exactly proud of: She is a weeb. She prefers to keep these interests a secret. She believes this would interfere with her work and attract unwanted attention from outsiders and those who wish to soil her reputation. Only Zuri knows this side of her.She became a weeb when she travelled to the human world and seeing all those “treasures” made her vow to herself to protect the human world, which pushed her to master her Focus quite early.

She values rules and order, always serious with abiding by the laws and imposing it on others. This trait makes her a great leader and an inspiration to many. She believes having control over one’s powers shows how capable and serious a god or goddess is to their duty. They are to be role models for fledglings. Thus, they must do their best to uphold all the teachings and knowledge passed down to them and onto their peers. However, the downside of this is that the pressure in her doubles. While she may have a large reserve of mana at her disposal, she must also take care not to exhaust the spirits around her when she casts multitudes of spells. She must calculate the costs of each spell, how much it takes from her mana, and the toll it takes on the spirits.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/22 22:58:05 )
@Valefor: thank you for the info! i just have one more question -
i was asking about the powers because i wanted to include them in her goddess form. what does it look like when she uses them?
or would u prefer me to just make her look powerful XD either way is fine with me!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 01:54:22 )

@prezial: hello,
if you've still got a slot open, would you be interested in doing art of any of my characters for 35k and a Cheshire Cabaret? I can add more volts if you like.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 07:21:42 )

@prezial: Hmm, I guess just glowy magic swooshes? xD idk how to describe them xD Elemental like fire or water if that helps. ^^;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 10:47:38 )
@Valefor: yes it does, thank you! i'll get back to u with a WIP sometime next week~~ ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 17:17:19 )

@prezial: hey, just wanted to make sure you saw my previous post since it got hidden at the end of the last page and i don't think my ping worked cause i had to edit it ;v;

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 18:00:00 )
@Count Trashula: hi omg i did miss your post, thank u for mentioning me again!!
i don't recognize that item u can see my wishlist in my signature if u wanna choose something from there ^^
however, for 35k i can do either a painted fb or two flat full bodies. which would you prefer?
these charas caught my eye: kelly, axel, vilke

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 18:18:26 )

@prezial: It's this one Its full name is Cheshire Cabaret, which I try to use cause we have an older event item just named Cheshire which I don't have any spares of. But if the one in the pic is the one you're looking for, I do have one to offer!
I love your painted style, but the temptation to get art for 2 chars is too great; I have so many that don't have much (or any) art lol. Kelly and Vilke are especially high on my priority list since they're main characters. I can dig up some older art and/or make quick sketches for better refs since neither of them have much on their profiles atm!

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.