Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 18:46:15 )
@Count Trashula: ahh i see what u mean! yeah i'd love that item as well
and if u want art of more than 1 chara, i can offer a painted half body and 1 flat full and 1 flat bust? ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 18:58:26 )

@prezial: I'll add it to the trade!
and that sounds good to me; I'd love any art of the characters you picked, so no preference as two who gets which style.. just let me know what kind of refs you need for them (colors, body types/clothing, etc) and I'll post them up here.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 19:08:23 )
@Count Trashula: awesome, thank you! here are my questions:
for kelly - i'm guessing he wears all black, suits and stuff? would you say this and this are his style? can you also tell me about his personality? and am i correct with him being tall and skinny?
for axel - what kind of clothes does he like to wear?
for vilke - what is her body type? and what clothes does she like to wear?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 19:57:06 )

@prezial: I can't wait! Thank you!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 22:36:43 )

@prezial:
Kelly: He probably wouldn't dislike those, but his usual style is simpler, with more of a southern/country lean. this, this (found on a google search that linked to a reddit post; pic is not mine), and this are decent examples. Personality-wise, he's usually pretty quiet and laid back, but has a goofy sense of humor and a bit of a dramatic flair. Always seems preoccupied and tends to wax poetic about things he's really passionate about. Also he's not super tall, but kinda lanky looking. Long fingers, prominent joints, thin but not delicate.

Axel: Being a rambunctious kid, Axel doesn't care much about clothes; slap him in some random t-shirt and shorts and he's good to go. Favors loose-fitting comfy things he can get dirty in, cartoon characters, and the color orange. Probably also has some kid-sized metal band shirts. Hates brown, is not afraid to wear sparkly things for dance class.

Vilke: She's tall, kinda lean and toned, not super curvy and a little broad in the shoulder. Usually wears loose, flowy skirts, sarongs, etc with headscarfs and plenty of assorted jewelry. Hates wearing shirts and shoes but will put on some sandals and whatever top she happens to find (even if it's just a folded-up headscarf) when she must. Occasionally wears body glitter, frequently wears heavy eye makeup and doesn't bother washing it off every day. She has a few tattoos. The important one is the sunset just below her chest; you can probably play around with the arm ones. Unfortunately this old unfinished WIP is the most up-to-date full body pic we have of her: slight NSFW warning for artistic nudity (if you need me to censor out her boobs and upload a different version, let me know and I can do that real quick). Her ears should be curly on the ends and her pupils are slitted like a cat's (since it doesn't really show in this pic).

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/23 23:00:25 )
@Count Trashula: awesome, thank you so much for the info! i'll get back to you with WIPs sometime next week ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/24 05:21:21 )

@prezial: sweet, I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/25 22:32:03 )
@Valefor: hi here are your WIPs! let me know what you think ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/26 19:08:18 )

@prezial: Ooh, i love the poses especially on the second one! Thank you for the wips!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/27 14:45:52 )
woop woop the store has been revamped!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 03:01:29 )
@prezial: Your work is beautiful! Would you consider doing a flat full-body of either my character Nora and/or Kasper?

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 06:02:14 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@prezial: I SEE PRICES!
Also, your chibis are bloody adorable.
But PRICES
Hmmmmmmm
I WILL RETURN
y'know, once I'm not a broke bitch on site. LOL

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/30 12:25:21 )
@Prodigy:
hi i really appreciate your interest, however i am leaving the site :(
i have good news though! check this thread for me giving away free stuff!

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.