Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An Unexpected Trip

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 05:38:00 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
"I'm not sure what they were doing, but it was something they did. Took something from a book that Lindsay lent them on theory and put it into practical tests. Did not go well after a few years." Vicki told him honestly with a shake of her head.

"Anyway, I just... wanted to bring up the fact that you really should look into that, just in case it's something that happens. It did in the future I saw, but in changing it, I have no idea if it will or not." She then said.

"Better safe than sorry, really."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 05:57:48 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"I am in full agreement there." Vincent responded.

"Hmmm..." he mumbled.

"I suppose I ought to talk to the right people about this." he reasoned. "Get some proper information straight from the source. Might be the best course of action here." he went on.

- - -

Taylor sighed quietly as he looked at his yogurt cup, looked around at the empty cafeteria, as he was there about 10 minutes before the lunch rush would happen, and shook his head.

"You should really do it." he said to himself. "What's the worst that could happen?" he asked himself further.

"She says no, it gets really awkward between the two of you, your sadness seeps into her and triggers her empathy, it becomes too much, you make her life a living hell, and then can't live with yourself-" he started to then answer himself, before he shut up and pushed the yogurt away.

"I need to head out for lunch." he said.

"Get some fresh air or something."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 06:01:14 )

As he was leaving, he opened the door and came face to face with the one person he wanted to see: Alice.

"Oh! Hey there." She said before sighing.

"You're nervous." She then said after a moment or two.

"I won't keep you. Go take care of yourself" She continued as she stepped out of the way.

"However, I do wish to speak with you when you get a chance."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 06:23:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Taylor froze up when he ran into Alice, and seemed to be stunned for a moment.

"A-Alice!" he exclaimed.

"I... I was just... I mean... I was headed out... but..." he stammered, before shaking his head.

"No! No, it's fine." he told her.

"It's nothing. Nothing serious or pressing, anyway." he continued.

"If you want to speak to me, I have the time now!" he assured her further with an awkward smile.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 06:31:46 )

"... Are... Are you all right?' Alice asked, her voice concerned. Taylor paused a moment before answering.

"Uh... well, yes. I mean... not really, but... overall I... well... yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. I'll be fine." He said, which just net a sigh fgrom Alice.

"Come on then. My office will be nice and private." She told him before they headed off.

They didn't have to go far, and once they were in her office, she was silent for a moment.

"I just have a potentially very simple question for you, Taylor." She told him.

"... What are your plans tomorrow night?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 06:51:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...uh? My plans?" Taylor asked.

He then paused and thought about it, before shrugging.

"Nothing special." he said.

"Only things I had close to plans were ordering in a pizza and watching a movie I downloaded earlier this week." he told her. "So nothing that can't be moved to literally any other night." he assured her.

"...why?" he then asked.

In his heart, he knew where that question generally led to, but his mind was stopping him from hoping. I mean, she was way out of his league... right?

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 06:56:29 )

Alice just leaned her ass against her desk and leaned forward a bit.

"my cousin has an in with the owner of Helscape. How do you feel about joining me tomorrow night for the performance of Forgotten Dreams?" she asked him, her voice curious. She was reasonably certain that he'd either aodre the group in question, or not know who they were. She hoped it was the former though.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/10 07:28:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Taylor looked stunned again. Almost... starstruck.

"Woah, woah, woah." he said.

"Helscape, tomorrow? Forgotten Dreams?" he asked. "That show's been sold out for the longest time!" he exclaimed. "I tried to get a reserved seat for it, but I was about 5 hour too late." he lamented.

"But you can get in there for it?" he asked her. "And... and... you're asking me to join you?" he asked further.

Alice merely smirked slightly.

"I am." she confirmed.

"Then I... I happily accept!" Taylor responded.

It seemed like everything was coming together for him right now. The woman of his dreams had asked him to a show he wanted so badly to see. It was almost too perfect. But he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

'Future's looking bright.' he thought to himself... with NO idea how right he was, on a grander scale.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.