Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2021 ┤▒├ Wild Sweet Treats

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 19:36:12 )

@Koah: Is not silly to ask :3
I guess the best way to describe it is I find having a twin brother normal to begin with because well I'm born to have one. I saw how rare that is especially having a fraternal twin much later xD Believe me, despite being twins we hated each other guts in the past. I feel like we are complete opposites of each other lmao, I guess that makes it difficult because we're the same age too and there's no freaking sibling hierarchy. But I would say now my brother would be the older sibling role because he has the qualities of it. But there are moments that I also take the role as well is weird =w=

Ooh that's interesting :3 They might go through the same things we did, do they have a good relationship as siblings?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 19:47:09 )

@Wildfire: Oooh! Can you tell them apart by their personality? I think despite being identical the personality is different but then again they were those Weasley twins on Harry Potter

Wow! Never knew about that! I always thought homeschooling is legit what it means and I kinda saw it in a bad light in a long time because I know someone who's homeschooled and she had mental issues of her own from it? Or at leas that's what she means it was such a long time ago x.x

But is nice to have those groups/activities ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 19:49:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Love your avatar btw is very well put together :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 19:57:02 )
@Totalanimefan: That makes for a busy day! But the work you had to do only means improvements in your living arrangements, right? So it's entirely worth it! :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 20:03:08 )
@Purpsy: lol - high school was a long time ago for me, but yes, I seem to remember them having differences in their personalities and likes/dislikes too, but for them it was usually minor things - they were quite similar. :3

There are definitely some interesting stories within the homeschool community, but that's true of any group of people - there is just going to be a range of "success" and "failure" with any group, or within any endeavor. Our experience has been awesome overall and my kids are well-adjusted successful young men (if I say so myself - lol. But really, I hear a lot of compliments about my kids ... from people who have no clue they were homeschooled, as well as from those who know)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/7 22:51:08 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad it's all worth it. So your morning was a little chaotic - how has your afternoon been?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 00:10:41 )

@Koah: It always amazes me to find people who DON'T use "y'all".
      Like how the hell do you get along in the world without using "y'all"?
      It's such a fabulous, all encompassing word. lol

@Wildfire: Friendship should be effortless - or at least mostly effortless.
      It's other types of relationships that take some work.
      In my opinion anyway.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 00:19:11 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds like you've had a busy day!

@Anarchist Beauty: I agree.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 00:28:11 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds like your day was really pretty productive too - not just randomly busy!
Yeah, my days are frequently pretty busy. I'm trying to get them to be not so busy.
And yes, I know what you mean. Hopefully it doesn't bug you too much.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 01:23:31 )

@Wildfire: Mhm is just something I learned recently even before you mentioned about it. In Tiktok out of all the places too. Which is good since children needs to socialize too and have some fun with it.

I do vaguely remember now that she did go to school normally but was homeschooled because of some mental issue related. So oops sorry whole different reason

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 01:24:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Thanks ^^

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 01:26:46 )
@Wildfire: Oh snap, I don't think I've ever seen someone use my first background let alone make it look that dang good.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 01:47:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad you're not too bothered by it this time (at least not so far)

@Purpsy: lol. Yeah, that would be a completely different reason! XD

@Glume: Hehe! Thanks <3 ... and you're welcome?? XD Everything just kind of came together for this avi. Thanks for making fun things to play with! <3

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 02:40:38 )
@Wildfire: oof, right in the warm fuzzies <3
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 05:47:50 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Wildfire: Yeah, more or less I just forget to clean/declutter. ;w; Or lack the motivation. But then at times I get randomly motivated to re-organize or something.... so idk. XD Thank you though!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 06:41:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah is been a stressful week =w=
How about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 14:15:11 )
@Glume: LOL! <3 I know what it's like to pixel and to create things - it's always nice to have your work be appreciated. Besides, I'm not just blowing smoke... this avi came together pretty quickly and the backgrounds were a big part of that :3

@Totalanimefan: We are going to try to do something outside today to take advantage of a cold front that is apparently here and tomorrow is mother's day, so I'm not sure what that will mean, exactly, but probably something to do with food and family XD

@KittyBeary: LOL - I do that too. I'll suddenly look at something (a closet, a shelf, a room) and decide that today is the day to reorganize and declutter it. :3

@Purpsy: *gives purpsy a hug*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 14:17:11 )
<---- mine.

good morning. your choices for this morning ----->

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 17:53:33 )

@Wildfire: *hugs you back*
Thanks owo

Good afternoon!
*grabs some*

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/8 18:03:59 )
Good Morning.
I haven't read back on replies yet. I'm tired.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.