Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] Tropical Trainer, Short Circuit, Etc. [B] Beanie Doll, & Porcelain Doll

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:52:16 )
@Totalanimefan: If you're looking to get rid of event currency, I'll take some. I got my set, but I'm looking to buy doubles for 4 more items.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:57:00 )

@Aisukohi: I'll give you 100 dust bunnies. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:57:45 )
@Totalanimefan: Works for me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 01:58:21 )

@Aisukohi: Great, sent. Thank you for the item.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/17 02:00:06 )
@Totalanimefan: You're welcome, and thanks for buying! Enjoy!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/24 17:42:20 )
@aisukohi: hey aisu can i get both of the june crates?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 00:22:13 )
@Alorrena: Sure thing! Sending a trade, and thanks for buying!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 06:09:10 )
@aisukohi: sure thing! Also, I LOVE your avatar! it's badass!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 17:28:00 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: if you still have June '22 Crate I'd like to buy one please, sending a trade with the money but if you donl't feel free to cancel it. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 21:28:23 )
@Alorrena: Thank you so much! <3 I like yours as well. I'm no good at making cutesy avis. xD

@star2000shadow: No problem. :) Thanks for buying!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 22:06:47 )
@Aisukohi: Thanks! I wish i could do stuff other than cute and it be executed well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/25 22:19:13 )
@Alorrena: You're welcome! I wish we had a dream avi maker here, or the ability to ghost inventories like Gaia. Then I'd volunteer to make avis for people if they wanted. Like I want to make another avi now, but I don't want to change just yet. xP

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 00:49:51 )
@Aisukohi: Oh my gosh, me toooooo!!!! I would love a dream avi creator. i wonder what it would take to create one...
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/26 02:23:30 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: and thank you for selling. i might be back to buy again 'nods' as sooon as i get the volts haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 01:06:45 )
@Alorrena: I'm no good with coding when it comes to development, so I'm lost on that one.

@star2000shadow: You're welcome! Is there something in particular you're eyeing? I can hold it for you if you want?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/28 02:46:39 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: Mari Lwyd but im kinda low on fund sat the moment and no where near the asked for price haha, Im trying to sell a few items to get the funds up haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/29 23:16:44 )
@star2000shadow: I'd be happy to hold for you if you'd like?

Also I checked out your shop, and I'd be cool with taking your Leo as part of the trade for 3k value? I also accept items from my wishlist, which can be found in my signature. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 00:12:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: I would though warning It might take me a while unless some of the orb and ci items i have up for sale sell haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/1 01:43:17 )
@star2000shadow: I don't mind lol. I doubt this Mari Lwyd is going anywhere anytime soon, so happy to hold for you. :) Shall I start a trade?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:02:09 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi:
Aisukohi:
@star2000shadow: I'd be happy to hold for you if you'd like?

Also I checked out your shop, and I'd be cool with taking your Leo as part of the trade for 3k value? I also accept items from my wishlist, which can be found in my signature. :)

I think I might still have the Leo let me double check. Okay I have the leo and 30000 Volts at the moment I'll add them to the trade I'll send to you and then i got 6000 volts to go.

Aisukohi:
@star2000shadow: I don't mind lol. I doubt this Mari Lwyd is going anywhere anytime soon, so happy to hold for you. :) Shall I start a trade?

Sweet and Yes please. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.