Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] Tropical Trainer, Short Circuit, Etc. [B] Beanie Doll, & Porcelain Doll

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 00:16:37 )
@star2000shadow: No problem, and take your time earning the last of the volts. :) Let me know when you've added the rest, and I'll complete my parts of the trade!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 03:43:21 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: alright hun, thank you for doing this 'happy wiggles' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 00:00:16 )
@star2000shadow: You're welcome, and cute avi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/7 22:09:04 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: aww thanks, I'm glad you lik eher. your's is very dangerous looking. if i saw that in real life I'd be running away screaming. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 00:44:31 )
@star2000shadow: You're welcome, and thanks! I like making scary avis, but I'm a weenie when it comes to scary things irl. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 02:39:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: Who isn't. and i think I have up to 5000 in so I have 4000 more to go, to bad the event ended, coulda easily got there with even the amount of posting i managed to sneak in during the day. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/8 20:52:22 )
@star2000shadow: I know some people who don't flinch when it comes to scary things. xD And no rush! There's no time limit for me to hold. I don't want you to stress. I see you made another cute avi! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/24 19:49:31 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: Yeah I'm always changing my avi's up. its a Compulsion I think haha. seeing what i can make haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/26 00:22:18 )
@star2000shadow: I've been wanting to change this one for a while, but I keep waiting for the new CIs and orbs to come out so I can wear those items if I like them enough.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/14 20:12:45 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Aisukohi: well I'm sure whatever you make will be worth it. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/17 15:44:46 )
hi, do you have a price in mind for gentille alouette? i just got back, i have plenty of currency just not sure what it's worth.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 14:57:52 )
@star2000shadow: How are you?

@prezial: I think 20k is fair? I also take items off my wishlist if that helps you, and the link is in my signature. Cute avi, btw!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 15:18:59 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Aisukohi:

I'll take your Clamorous

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 17:01:27 )
@Aisukohi: hey yeah i can do 20k! if that's ok pls send the trade
and tysm <3

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/20 19:36:53 )
@Aisukohi: /buy 2K worth of Looking Glass (Reaping Ritual '20 Goodie Bag). Please let me know when to send a trade?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 15:47:50 )
@Spider: Thanks for waiting, and thanks for buying as well!

@prezial: Sounds good! I'll send a trade, and thanks for buying!

@Qiqi Agatha: I'll send a trade your way, and thanks for buying!

Donator — Angel Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/21 20:32:24 )
thank you!

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 03:37:37 )
@prezial: You're welcome, and enjoy your new item! It's a good one.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:22:03 )
@Aisukohi: !:vanora_heart:
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/22 21:23:04 )
@Qiqi Agatha: You're welcome, and enjoy your items!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.