Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Melody Of Hope

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/7 14:19:09 )
@Kory:

Ooc: How funny would it be if they stayed in the same building? xp

~°~°~

Lilly blinked when he asked if he could get her a coffee and smiled warmly. "Thank you." She said quietly, accepting his offer. He was so sweet, under the obvious nervousness. Never look a gift horse in the mouth, right?

She couldn't help giggle quietly when he mentioned sleeping in all day, but then said she probably wouldn't want to spend the whole night with him. "Who's to say? The shop is open until Ms. Sarah decides to close up for the night." She said with a small smile. She didn't mind spending time with Eli.

When he got up to head to the counter, Lilly kept a watchful eye on his guitar.

Sarah smiled warmly when Eli came to the counter and ordered a hazelnut, noticing how his attention seemed to be focused on his table. "I'll bring it over when it's ready. Is it for you?" She said, following with a question as she collected the bills and put them in her apron.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/7 23:48:21 )
@Kory:

ooc: i don't mind at all ^~^

~*~*~

Sarah smiled as she watched the young man hurry back to the table. She'd meant to ask if the coffee was for him or Lilly, but her words got away from her. It happened sometimes with her age. She soon went to make the coffee he ordered.

Lilly watched him curiously as Eli returned and inspected the guitar and its case. It made her smile, how much he obviously cared for the guitar, and she giggled quietly when he expressed being happy about hanging out tonight. "I know what you meant, and I don't mind. I quite like your company." She admitted shyly. "It's been awhile since I've had anyone to just talk to like this, especially about music." She said with a smile.

She nodded at the question about her living here her whole life. "I was born here, further in town though. We moved out here to get away from the busy city, but didn't want to leave the state." She said casually. "Ms. Sarah met my parents when we moved out here and we were looking for houses for sell, I was very young. They became friends, though she didn't like how my parents were, even when we came here." She shrugged some. "But that's all in the past and this is now. My parents don't come here much anymore unless they have a day off with nothing else to do.. I love coming here though whenever I can." She smiled once more, feeling herself ramble a little. "I hope you don't have to meet them." She said, meaning no disrespect to him or her parents. She just didn't want them scaring him off.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 13:14:23 )
@Kory:

Ooc: Sorry for ghosting yesterday, we were really busy at work and kept busy by my boss. By the time i got home, i ate and fell asleep ^^'

~°~°~

Lilly nodded lightly and smiled as Sarah brought the coffee over to the table and set it down on the table. "It's not mic night, but you let me know if you want to sing." The woman said to Lilly with a warm smile. Lilly blushed and nodded to the offer.

Sarah then headed back to the counter. Lilly glanced at Eli when she noticed how quiet he'd gotten and began to worry she said something to offend him. When he did speak, she offered him a small smile. "It is."

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/23 18:59:11 )
@Kory:

Ooc: Im so sorry, i let this get away from me ;~;

Hear is the song she's singing;
https://youtu.be/dIbhNObqR5Q

~°~°~

Lilly's cheeks darkened at Eli's 'request' to hear her sing when Sarah offered. Sarah could only smile fondly at the two of them and noticed Lilly nod some as if accepting the offer. "Okay." Lilly said softly with a bright smile. Sarah chuckled. "Any special requests?" The woman asked and Lilly shook her head. Sarah then headed to the back to get a song going.

Lilly glanced at Eli and smiled. "I come here as much as I can." She admitted woth a faint blush before standing and walking onto the small stage, picking up the microphone. "Evening everyone. I know it isn't open mic night, but Ms. Sarah has offered so I hope you enjoy." She said, and a few of the people cheered as the music started.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/25 20:39:59 )
@Kory:

ooc: i hope your having a happy and safe thankgiving! ~<3

~*~*~*~

Lilly never felt shy when she sang, not at the coffee shop anyway, but today felt different..

She felt like someone was watching her, and she wasn't talking about Eli or the others, it felt more like someone was watching her with criticizing eyes and towards the end of the song, she could feel her heart beating against her ribs as anxiety crept through. She closed her eyes to focus on the song and bowed once the song came to a close before heading off the stage and disappearing into the bathroom.

Sarah was certainly concerned, never having seen Lilly take off like that, unless her parents were visiting, which made a frown form on her lips as her hazel eyes scanned the customers in her coffee shop. She went to make a cup of coffee for Eli and a tea for Lilly for whenever she came out, and casually headed to the table where Eli sat with a tray. "Made some coffee and tea, give her a few minutes to come out. Not sure what has her anxious, but I can think of one reason. Will you stay?" She spoke softly, figuring the young man was probably just as worried, and set the drinks on the table. She glanced around the small shop once more before picking up the tray and going back to the front counter.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/8 18:13:49 )
@Kory:

Ooc: hey, just checking to see how you're doing <3
This was faster than trying to send a pm at work :p

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/18 01:33:50 )
((Bumping to keep it from getting locked))

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/13 23:03:31 )
((Bumping to keep it from getting locked))

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/11 20:47:01 )
@Kory: Hey, how are things?
Been trying not to bug you too much ^^'

~°~°~°~

Sarah glanced at him when he spoke and offered him a soft smile, even with nervous denfences. "I would grately appreciate it." She said with a light nod to his offer to check on her. It would give her a chance to inspect the rest of the people inside her coffee shop. She was fairly certain she'd briefly seen Lilly's mother.

--

Lilly lightly leaned against the inside of the door within the bathroom, a hand on her chest to try to calm down, but she couldn't stop her tears from flowing. Her hand came up to cover her mouth as she slid down to the floor.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/6 07:34:17 )
@Kory: bump?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.