Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:13:54 )
      @Purpsy: Burnout is real.
      That's why I'm kinda glad I've dwindled my avi site presence down to just here.
      Only one site to worry about now. lol
      Though sometimes I do miss DV, it's just... Ugh so grindy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 04:52:19 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!! :D So does yours!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 12:33:08 )
@Totalanimefan: ROFL - that it is!! XD

@Purpsy: Oh! bistek sounds Yummy! <3 ...I don't think I've had that before, tbh. I'm glad that at least you managed to get some yummy food :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 17:19:39 )

@Anarchist Beauty: DV is very grindy and I've come to hate and love it at the same time (°ヘ°)
Personally I switch between the two sites but if I'll be real I've come to know and chat more people here than DV.
While over there I just earn to get some items for my lovely pets or for myself.

@totalanimefan: Yeah that can be very overwhelming and often stressful real quick :/
I hope you chilled down now

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 18:03:38 )
      @Purpsy: The pets are what I miss most, I think.
      Only because I had a theme going with mine.
      My perma ones I named from the Quenya or Sindarin dictionary, so their names are all Tolkien Elvish.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 18:47:37 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Awe is the same for me :3
I mostly come back to greet and level up my pets and that so cool!
I had also a theme going on to begin with until I kind of branch out. Most of my pet names are from latin and few other languages I could think of lol.
Not bilingual at all and just heavily rely on google translate which I know is crap =w=

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/2 21:40:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Well just got home from an errand and got myself some ice coffee since is hot outside.
Today is alright so far :3

A day off is maybe good for you^^
Any fun plans then or is it just going to be a full chill day?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 04:38:51 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Totalanimefan: Do you mean lightning? XD It's the wzrd item

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 05:50:17 )
      @KittyBeary: Snazzy avi you got there.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 06:43:36 )

@Totalanimefan: I guess we both had a pretty good Saturday then :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/3 14:30:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Weekend plans? ... not really. We're going to a friend's house for a while today, but that's about it. Really, this weekend for us is about keeping the dogs sane amid potential thunderstorms and possible fireworks (I'm not sure which is worse for them (probably the fireworks)) *sigh*

You? Plans?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 03:22:55 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you!! :D

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 05:17:52 )

@Totalanimefan: I was dying today too and I didn't go out x.x

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/4 13:57:50 )
@Totalanimefan: ... that was always one of my favorite things to do when I lived in the city. There's something special about being on the roof of your building and watch the city-sponsored fireworks go off! :3

I'll be on "firework watch" tonight to guard my dogs against any fireworks the neighbors decide to set off. /eyeroll/ I'm not looking forward to it, tbh.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/5 12:15:57 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds like a good way to celebrate and to enjoy the fireworks. How did things turn out?
We spent the night trying to comfort dogs and insulate them against the loud bangs of fireworks going off randomly all over the place... including a few really big loud ones! Fortunately, there weren't any going off directly in front of the house this year. /sigh/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 13:11:43 )
@Totalanimefan: It sounds like your dogs were ok, but the whole ticket / roof thing sounds like a bit of a fiasco, tbh. I'm sorry it didn't turn out like you had hoped. ... now you know that's probably not your best option :/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 17:16:54 )
@Totalanimefan: I didn't think personal fireworks were legal where you are.../shrug/ whatever. I'm glad you had an interesting view of everything that was going on, even if it wasn't as good as you were hopign the experience to be. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 17:23:17 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, sometimes you just need to try things :3

My day has been HOT. I was outside at Lowe's for a while, looking for stuff, then I was putting in a new trellis in the garden... yeah... gotta love FL at this time of year where your eyeballs melt if you're outside for more than 5 minutes... LOL! XD /ugh/

What are you up to today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 18:02:11 )
@Totalanimefan: I think you'll make your semester goal - lol! You are seriously blowing through these classes! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/6 19:36:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, but we've talked about this before... and I think you'll be able to do it. But, unless something has changed, you also said the school will give you a little more time without additional fees if you've just got a class or two to go, right?

Yeah, I'm feeling better now, thanks - I've been inside with the A/C for the last couple of hours. Of course, now I have to go get the mail and the humidity is probably insane out there, given the overcast skies and the occasional rumble of thunder... Aaaaahhhhhh gotta love the pre-storm "sauna"! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.