Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ୨♡୧ Ana's Wardrobe ୨♡୧

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:17:09 )

Ugh I hate that I have pretty much nothing saved from the Ernya days because no one knew it was going down. They really should have kept it up for an extra week or something. I just went to bed one night and the next morning it was gone. I never still remember where I was.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:37:52 )
@Ruby: Good lordt woman.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:45:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, yeah, I don't have that many saved to my files, it was just on ernya lol
And that's because they were going to give us 3 days but the other owner was upset and took it down with no warning 3 hours later. None of us had time. It was shocking to hear the announcement, and then we left to process since we had 3 days, nope. Everything gone. Forever.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:45:16 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah I'm obsessed xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:49:55 )

@Ruby: Damn that's rough. Did lots of people start screenshot-ing? I wasn't around for those 3 hours.
And they really shouldn't be allowed to do that. I know it was there site, but people bought things on there, and used the site for communication. :/

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:57:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Idk I think some did but none of us expected to not have the time.
Their staff didn't even know, like people on the payroll were blindsided and had to find sudden income. It was a really bad situation.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:14:02 )
I love so many of your avis!! Looks like enjoy a lot of the same colours too - I spy Coal, Eggplant, and Lime! ♥

I think I had an avi closet thread like this on Ernya, but it's been so long I don't remember. Glad to see there are other Ernya survivors on here and that I'm not alone in the sad T_T

I remember being SO MAD because we were told they were gonna leave it up for 3 days and I had to be up for something in the morning and my parents were basically ordering me to bed...so I saved a few things and went to bed....and in the morning it was gone... I saved a fair chunk, but not everything... I should've stayed up... T_T

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:21:02 )
@Ruby: I can tell. lol
I have 6 pages.
5 full, 2 avis on the last page.

@Alchemists Fire: Thank-you!
That's crap.
They should have given way more time and way more warning before just disappearing.
Pantheon gave it's users at least over a week to prepare.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:32:26 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I guess it speaks to just how much drama was going on with Ernya.
I guess I should go save my Caedon stuff just in case xDD
Also I haven't checked in a while, but I think I forgot to save my Syndrone stuff too...oh yeah, and that's gone now xD (which honestly is fine, I was being bullied on Syn and spent no time there)

I guess this is all part of where my panic-screenshotting of everything on PokeFarm and here comes from xDDD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:35:06 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah we should have gotten at least a week. I just woke up to it being gone one day.

@Ruby: Agreed. That's disgusting to me. People need to treat their employees better. Could you imagine if it was the other way around and all of the other staff just quit suddenly? But the owners are allowed to do it cause they are owners? Not ok.

@Alchemists Fire: Damn that sucks. I'm was also on the west coast time zone, but I wasn't up that late that night. Woke up to it gone too.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:36:48 )
@Alchemists Fire: I try to keep all my avis on certain sites saved.
I have all my old Sapherna avis still, I have all my Voltra ones, too.
I keep them in their own albums on imgur. lol

@Totalanimefan: That's very sad. :c

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:40:05 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Same, and I think what is really sad is that a lot of people never went on another avatar site again. They were done with the way the staff just blew up Ernya, or they only loved Ernya and couldn't get into any other site.
I also try not to think about all the money I spent there, but I don't mind too much because I got years of enjoyment with the other users.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:44:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww, we were both west coast at the time then. I can't remember how late I stayed up trying to save stuff

@Anarchist Beauty: I don't think I was on Saph, I did get on "new Solia", maybe I should go make sure all those avis are saved too xD

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:47:13 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah exactly, it was really messed up. It wasn’t fair or right to take personal matters out on us and the staff.

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:47:47 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I do this now too after what happened to ernya. I save every avi religiously now

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:51:57 )

@Alchemists Fire: If only I would have known. I would have stayed up late too T_T
I still remember waking up in the apartment I had at the time, getting my phone while still in bed and then going to check Ernya right away. Then the page didn't load and then I learned that it was gone and some drama happened while I was asleep.

@Ruby: 110% agreed. I think they were married and then going through a divorce? I wonder what they are both doing now?

Artist Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 01:08:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah that was what I heard too. Which is why it went down the way it did. I'm at least glad all of us remember and know how not to handle things. Like, Pantheon is gone now, but we were given the warning and the time. Idk, we kinda have this mutual scar about what happened to Ernya.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 02:29:21 )
@Totalanimefan: A damn tragedy.

@Alchemists Fire: Oh shit, Solia.
I forgot about that place. lol
I never had any avis of mine saved from there though.
I stopped playing on Solia long before they even redid everything.

@Ruby: A mood.
I won't loose my shit even if this damn site goes down. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 02:49:32 )

@Ruby: yes. That sent waves through the avatar sites community as whole. It’s too bad another site is shutting down but at least there is a heads up.
@Anarchist Beauty: yes. Also to talk about your other convo, I was apart of Solia in the beginning. It had a great start and then went down the toilet.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 03:50:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, Solia done got fuuuuuucked up. lmao

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.