Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries ୨♡୧ Ana's Wardrobe ୨♡୧

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 22:36:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I believe they both have post style savers.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 22:42:54 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Nice.
I wish that updates on Gaia (not new items, the other stuff) where more often. I feel like one thing gets announced and it takes like years for it to come out, and I get it. Coding, QA, and building new things for Gaia takes time, but it just feels really long.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 22:49:02 )
@Totalanimefan: I feel like all avi sites are becoming that lately.
Like it took over a month for even our last event to end bc staff is scattered in the wind.
And I had noticed that even on DV their event page was still active for *weeks* after their event ended.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 23:31:13 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yeah I noticed that too. I think for Voltra is that everyone got Rona? But a heads up would have been nice.
I honestly hope that Vii is ok. They haven't been online anywhere in months. T_T

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:02:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope they're okay, too. :/
Very concerning to not have heard from them.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:06:47 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I know. And I liked chatting with them too. I would be very sad if something happened to them. T-T
I’m off to bed. Got an early flight.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:10:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, night night!
Have a safe flight!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:16:09 )

@Anarchist Beauty: thank you <3 I’m coming to your time zone lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 04:19:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Don't melt in the heat. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 16:16:52 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I’ll try not too. I’m on the plane right now.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:38:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm glad I'm not alone in missing Ernya. Voltra's a pretty nice place to call home. I think I would call Pokefarm slightly more my home because I spend more time there, but this is my avatar home now for sure

@Anarchist Beauty: Haha yeah, I can't believe they're revamping it a second time. Like come on guys.

I've heard of Dapeprvolk but not sure what it is. What's grindy about it?
I'm tempted to sign up just to see the avatars, I can only find their item announcements but can't really find examples of anyone's avis

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:44:12 )

@Alchemists Fire: that place is cool. I’ve been there before. But not in many years.
It’s a pet site with avatars. But each item is only one pose. The items and pets can be expensive. There are different towns you can go to and lots of pets to own.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:59:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Each item is only one pose like you can't equip multiple like you can here? (I'm used to that from Gaia/Ernya), or like you have to buy each pose for an item separately?

I'm tempted to sign up and just see, even if I let my login die xD But I think I'd wanna put someone's name down for the referral bonus =)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 18:13:49 )

@Alchemists Fire: 2nd one. Not like Gaia or Ernya. You can only wear a limited amount of items at first. You have to get a wardrobe expansion for more. But they are cheap now.
Oh me? Pick me? lol

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 18:37:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that is annoying. Grindy makes more sense now xD
Sure! I assume you're Totalanimefan there as well?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 19:13:40 )
Yeah, Dappervolk is very grindy.
The prices are crazy from a grind hater, but if you do the daily grind, the prices make more sense.
Bc grinding out quests does give you a lot of monies, but you gotta do too much. lol
I am LadyAnarchy there bc my usual name was too long.
Had to rework my brand. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/15 22:45:26 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yeah I have the same username there. Sorry for the late reply lol
@Anarchist Beauty: Sucks you couldn't keep the same name. Sometimes my name doesn't fit. (I'm looking at your Nintendo)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 03:57:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Tis a tragedy, but at least LadyAnarchy is just as cool. lmao

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 04:12:32 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah, I doubt I'll get in the swing of the daily grind between PFQ and Voltra and now trying to play GPX+ again xD But I might sign up anyway and check it out.
LadyAnarchy is still very cool, and right on brand!

@Totalanimefan: Hehe, awesome.

Now I'm torn between who to use as my referral! I wish I could list both of you!

I've also had "name doesn't fit" issues with "Alchemist's Fire". In some cases I just have to drop the apostrophe and/or the space, so I get smooshed down to AlchemistsFire, in other cases I've had to drop it down to Alchemist or Alchy, but if I have to go that far I usually switch brands and use my OC's name instead, so I might be Maple, Juniper, or Camden. I've also sometimes reverted back to my original username from my Gaia days which was "Sugar Tree"
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/16 04:52:54 )
@Alchemists Fire: I thought so, too. lol
I think I first created it on a PotC game and decided that it would be a good backup name in times of need. lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.