Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 02:15:07 )
I am new to Voltra and am hoping to meet some fun people to chat with. A bit about me, currently a stay at home mom about to start school for videogame development and I enjoy horror, D&D, gaming, and anime. Hit me up if you wanna chat!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 03:16:43 )
Borealis:

Thank you so much! I haven't done much on here yet but I hope to make some new friends. How is the activity on here?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 05:46:06 )
@Borealis: True true. I hope activity picks up cause this site is super cute! I love the art.

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 06:23:17 )

hullo~
i'm pretty new too

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 07:50:29 )

@Borealis: tysm~ :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 14:25:02 )
@Justice: Nice to meet you! This site is super adorable and I'm hoping to meet tons of people. How long have you been a member?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 17:46:31 )
    @Toastaphonix: hello, welcome to Voltra:)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 21:15:40 )
@sunny:
Thank you! How are you and how long have you been a member?

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 21:26:12 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome!! I hope youl have fun here ^^

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 21:31:53 )
    @Toastaphonix: since day one! I joined as soon as Voltra went public :)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 21:50:49 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
Thank you! How are you doing? How's life and such? Is posting the only way to earn money on here?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 21:51:59 )
@sunny:
That's cool! I just found out about Voltra from an online search. The last two years I've been tied up with work and motherhood but things have changed for me so I've rejoined the online community.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 22:15:00 )
    @Toastaphonix: that’s good to hear :) I hope you enjoy your time here. I’m sure you will! Everyone is super friendly so don’t be afraid to ask if you need help.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 22:21:39 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Toastaphonix: Posting is the main way to earn volts yes, i do believe more recently you can now earn volts trough the arcade aswel im not compleatly sure on that (you can only play jigsaw or blackjack as of now, and when an event hits i know it only gives event curency). You can find the arcade above! its a lil Merry go round gif(or whetever its called)

Curently life is ok, Im on a waitlist to better my mental health (been depressed for a very long time now)
This year has sucked majorly but 2 weeks ago i got a puppy we called Baby. And Due to Baby ive been going to and out of bed at more reasenable hours bc im just so tired lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 22:52:56 )
@sunny:
Thank you so much! Yeah so far everyone I've met has been really nice and honestly it's refreshing. Like why can't people just have pleasant conversation? I can't wait to see how this site grows.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 22:57:47 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
Awh I wish I could give you a hug. The world is pretty rough right now and it's hard to keep your soirits up when everything just crumbles. Puppies are super awesome. We're thinking about getting one now that our landlord has changed and we can have pets now. What kind of pup is Baby? Also it's amazing how much pets can help sometimes. Also if it helps anytime you need someone to vent to or just random chat feel free to hit me up. I have random quips and am pretty good at being a distraction. I just recently within the last few years got to the point where I could open up about my emotions and issues and honestly it is refreshing being able to talk about stuff.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 23:32:57 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Toastaphonix: It mainly got hard bc my dog died in march (she was 11) and liek youd said she was a huge suport troughout my life. Losing her is still quite hard on me. Now that Baby is here our days are filled, i love her but god is she a handful lol. My hands have been bleeding bc she likes to bite when playing.
baby is a mix between an Akita Inu and a Chowchow! She mostly looks like an Akita Inu but has the coloring of a chowchow + blue spots on her tongue!
Also thanks! And likewise, if needed you can talk to me :^D

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/18 23:55:51 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
Awh that's always hard to deal with. I hate when people downplay the importance of pets. If someone is so incapable of loving an animal as much as a person they shouldn't care for another living creature. It's like people who mistreat their kids. They shouldn't have kids. Your doggy sounds super adorable!! They are definitely a handful to raise though. We were talking about getting a husky but they are handfuls as well so we're trying to land on a pet that would be perfect for our son. He does love cats but it's hard with cats with how young he is and cats usually don't have the patience to deal with toddlers. Dogs are a bit more patient usually. I appreciate it. I'll definitely take you up on that ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 00:19:04 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Toastaphonix: Originally i wanted to go with a Corgi since they are smaller (and wel, adorable lol). But trough sheer luck we got Baby, she was from a person whos dog acidently had puppys and wanted to get rid of them for super cheap. The vet has already seen her and he was estatic with how healthy she is. Wich made me verry happy since my last dog (her name was Izzy, a black labrador) had hip dysplasia and arthritis since she was born, due to my gran getting her from a puppy mill (i was 11 at that point, clearly ive done my research now to know that was a huge mistake, at the same time we couldnt just get rid of her just bc she had that).

Finding a dog to fit your family can be hard! I do know labradors and golden retrievers are family kinda dogs. Ive always oved huskys tho, but i know since they "talk" it wouldnt be the best kind of option... tho Baby started to "talk" too especially when shes not happy about something lol (its not verry loud tho)

I know not to compare a new puppy to your last dog... But they are literly oposites. Izzy was so calm, never destroyed anything or bit, learned to go potty in less then a week, LOVED the rain and pudles. And Baby is just chaos dialed to a 100, anything she can get her teeth in will be bitten, i think she pees inside out of spite bc we go outside and when u go back ins hse looks at u and pees inside. She also hates rain and refuses to step in any pudle lol. I love to call her a Demon, spawn of saton, little monster ect. But i do feel like for me making these comparings will make it more clear shes indeed not Izzy, i dont love Baby any less tho. I just think itl take a lil longer to get her to behave lol

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — she/they/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 06:50:43 )

@Toastaphonix:
only a couple weeks or so~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.