Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 20:41:47 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
It is definitely a lot to consider trying to get a new pup. I would be absolutely fine with the talking cause that's one of my favorite things about huskies. Also a high energy pup would do well with my son cause he's a high energy kid. He just runs. Nonstop. I do everything I can to burn off all his energy and the only one who gets worn out in the end is me. But when he was growing in me he never stopped moving lol. His baby legs never stopped and he ended up kicking me hard in the ribs a few times too. I think a medium energy breed would pair well with him too but low energy would definitely try to run and hide. My mother in law has a bernese mountain dog and a mixed breed pyrenees who are young and she also has a smaller older dog that is very low energy and he'll run around with them while the older dog tries to hide from him. I hate puppy mills. They treat those poor dogs so horribly and the health of any creature should be the top priority. When we're ready for a pup we'll probably go to a shelter to adopt and spend like a week or two visiting to see how he bonds with the pups there. I'm so happy Baby is healthy. It's so sad seeing anything sufferbut even disabled pets deserve love too.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/19 22:45:44 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Toastaphonix: Absolutly! We had montlhy checkups on Izzy to see if she was alright ect.Whilst ofc it costed alot of money on meds ect, i dont feel like any was wasted, she was worth every last bit. Sadly not everybody views it that way :^(

Weve contacted our local shelter but sadely they didnt have any dogs that wouldv fit into our family.

Annyway, i wish you the bets of luck with finding a pup!
Do you already have some names in mind? We made a whole list with names and choose the one that fitted her the most. We didnt want a "serious" name or an "overdone" name, so Baby was perfect

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 03:58:05 )
@GoblinsAndTea:
I usually name based off personality but if our son wants to name the pup we'll let him. In my opinion it's always worth it too. I had a cat that I had to put down cause she got really sick and the vets couldn't figure out what was wrong but she was like paralyzed and couldn't move but it just happened seemingly out of nowhere. It absolutely broke my heart and I cried so hard over it. I wrote a send off letter that I buried with her but I have a copy of it as a keepsake. She was like the last pet I had in my childhood. My cat I had adopted about 4 or 5 years ago lives with my brother since my husband is allergic to cats. It was less for him and more for our kid since we weren't sure if he'd be allergic but he's not. I'd ask for her back if not for her and my brother's cat having such a strong bond. Plus I still get to see her when we visit so it's all good. Plus it saves my husband from having a swollen face.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/20 23:48:54 )
@Toastaphonix: Welcome to Voltra! I also wanted to say that your avi is hella cool. :)

I've dabbled a little in D&D and would love to play more, but it's hard finding a time for everyone to meet up. What are your favorite anime series? I know that's usually a tricky question when there are so many. xD I can't remember all the series I've watched, but I can name quite a few favorites at least.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/22 13:59:48 )
@Aisukohi:
Thanks! I got a lot of this as a gift from someone which was unexpected but I am very fortunate for it. I don't have a normal taste lol I love your avi too. It sums up my general mood in life. That is definitely one of the hardest things for D&D, especially if you prefer playing face to face. I have multiple favorites for different reasons, as I'm sure just about anyone who watches anime does. Sailor Moon will always be one of my favorites since I grew up watching it. One that might be an unpopular opinion since it might not count but I count it is TFS Dragonball Abridged. A very well done parody that adds adult humor to a fairly repetitive story. As a kid I loved DBZ but can't watch it as an adult(same with Sailor Moon) but the Abridged series I can watch anytime. And two of my all time favorites I can watch anytime, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? and Blue Exorcist. Also my favorite mangas are tied between Skip Beat and Wallflower. What about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/09/23 00:27:59 )
@Toastaphonix: You're welcome, and we do have some very generous people here! And thanks as well. xD I've actually been experiencing avi block, but glad I got this one put together. Pretty much sums up my general mood as well haha.

As for anime, I've watched some Sailor Moon and some Dragon Ball, but never finished either series, and never started the newer versions. But that's okay to like the newer stuff over the older. One of these days I may attempt to get back into both series.

Hmm, favorite recent anime series would have to be My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer. Also Komi Can't Communicate, Jujutsu Kaisen, and Food Wars.

Favorite older series include Inu Yasha (still have to watch the newer series, forget what it's called off the top of my head), Gurren Lagaan, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden, Durarara!, and Fairy Tail.

I'm sure there are a bunch more series I've forgotten, but there's a bunch of them. I don't really read manga unless I'm impatient to see what'll happen next in a newer series lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 08:49:12 )
Hi! Nice avatar! I'm new here too. Welcome!

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/13 23:32:49 )
@Toastaphonix: welcome to Voltra! I don’t play a lot of games but I’m pretty recently obsessed with sims now that I can actually play stuff on my computer lol what games do you like?

Voltie — She He It Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/15 19:52:13 )
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/13800
@Toastaphonix: Welcome! Though you've been here for a month. I do hope you've gotten the swing of things here
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/16 00:39:20 )
hewwowowowowowwo everypony! bazinga!
please ping me for the love of god.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/16 01:58:43 )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.