Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 00:57:40 )
    @star2000shadow: I love that movie!!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 00:58:03 )
    @Wildfire: hiiiiiiii

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 01:39:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: I love that movie!!

It is a good movie 'nods' I'm not fond of the remake.. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 01:54:57 )
    @star2000shadow: oh I didn’t know there was a remake. Why remake when the original is still good?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:23:02 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: oh I didn&rsquo;t know there was a remake. Why remake when the original is still good?

heck its just like Charmed, they remade that when the original series was fantastic. so yeah i get where your coming from. 'shakes head'. <:3( )~~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 02:41:51 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hello everyone! How are you all doing today? :)

In this thread: 20

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 14:08:07 )
@sunny: hello! :) How are things going over here today? How is your weekend, Sunny??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 16:17:23 )
    @Lithinel: hiii. Good thanks, how are you doing?

@Wildfire: my weekend is very lazy, as I’m still a bit sick :( but I’m doing better each day! How is your weekend going? Good I hope!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:07:24 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in' hey all, bouncing around but thought I'd leave a hello. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:29:29 )
@sunny: my weekend is proving to be weird so far... a series of what seemed to be non-stop little annoyances yesterday (but overally good) and today, I'm tired and have too much work to do / too many things to do. And it's hot out again. *sigh* I was enjoying the cooler weather while we had it XD I'm glad you're feeling better, but sorry to hear you're still a bit sick. Hopefully you're at the end of whatever it is you caught! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 17:34:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmmm now to see if i can find wings that go good with this haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/23 23:23:45 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@star2000shadow: It basically means I have a phobia of the deep blue sea. Like any body of water that I can't see the bottom of and I freak out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 00:01:32 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lopsided Oreo: oh well that's a bit of alright then. i don't like my feet leaving the ground unless I'm in a pool, cause um let's just say i nearly drowned once. im not SCARED scared of it but still. <:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 02:13:28 )
@star2000shadow: I can swim in a pool no problem... if there isn't something moving under me. That isn't helpful for me either.

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 02:14:47 )
@Sunny: 78 posts leeeeft
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 03:01:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lopsided Oreo:
@star2000shadow: I can swim in a pool no problem... if there isn't something moving under me. That isn't helpful for me either.

Pools i can at least see where the floor is haha. so how goes your weekend. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 13:37:35 )

@Lopsided Oreo: we as playing Subnautica and discovered in o have that fear

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 16:29:35 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in sleepily' my cat woke me up four times i finally just gave up and am up haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 17:10:16 )
    @Lopsided Oreo: not long now!!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/24 18:47:50 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i went hunting for dividers and..found a lot of'em haha. which is cool and all. i should look up pixel gifs..maybe for fall or something 'hums' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.