Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/17 03:45:47 )

@FUZZY: oooo fresh fruits sound wonderful. I've been having a lot of bland stuff lately.

@Kreatura: I was definitely out for the count for a while xD How are you?
Post art is made by Jolly.

Donator Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/18 01:03:29 )
:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

@Mimikyutoo: Definitely don't go and overexert yourself too soon, otherwise you may be back on your butt. Take it easy~ Covid treats the body so weird. Is it your first time getting it?

I'm good! A little tired today as my bf and I worked at a speedway last night and didn't get home until 3AM. We usually get home at 1AM when we work there but the night finished later than normal AND there was a Police RBT on the way home on the freeway and we were stuck in that for 40 minutes. For so long we didn't know if there was just a major accident or what until we got there lol. So glad it wasn't an accident.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/19 02:31:29 )
@MimikyuToo: make sure your at least drinking lots of liquids, maybe some broth's too.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/22 00:25:02 )
0k, cool @MimikyuToo: . Are you feeling better now?

I'm looking to buy Vanora's Memories, please𓃵

Donator Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/24 05:19:19 )

@Kreatura: Yea, it's my first time catching it. Work was rough, Covid fatigue is definitely real and not the funnest.
oh wow, that doesn't sound fun at all xD I am old and go to bed at like 9-9:30ish most days. On the weekends I stay up later than I usually do. But I'm also glad there wasn't an accident. That's definitely good news ^_^

@FUZZY: I mainly drank lots of water and slept, then this week I went to work and it was rough.

@Qiqi Agatha: I definitely feel lots better now XD It took a bit, I still have a cough and headache but yeeee
how are you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/02/27 05:46:30 )
@MimikyuToo: Sorry to hear that is was rough, Ive been feeling very tired. But not sick, I have gotten lots of sleep but I still feel like I'm tired. Its odd

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/1 09:53:30 )
That's rough @MimikyuToo: . Continue to feel better *huggs*

I'm looking to buy Vanora's Memories, please𓃵

Donator Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/9 00:24:06 )

@FUZZY: That's how I get before a depressive episode myself. Just super tired and not feeling it xD I hope you feel better!

@Qiqi Agatha: Thankies, I've been playing a new game (Called Helldivers 2) and I'm obsessed with it xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/9 22:21:05 )
@MimikyuToo: I am doing alright, just sore from moving heavy furniture, ect. How are you doing?

Donator Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/10 01:15:54 )

@FUZZY: I'm doing well, it's Saturday so I've been sleeping a lot tbh. I need to catch up from the lack of sleep during the week lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/03/11 22:59:22 )
@MimikyuToo: I know what you mean on the lack of sleep, I've been feeling the same way.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/13 03:35:49 )
No problem @MimikyuToo: . I've been so out of the gaming loop for years now. I will look into it. My middle sister keeps me in the loop of the gamer world

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵

Donator Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/15 00:55:10 )

@FUZZY: Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst xD BUT I haven't had nightmares in like three weeks so that's a plus.

@Qiqi Agatha: The only way I know of games is my husband, I get them to play with him. I mostly play cute little indie games like "a little to the left" where you straighten things and fix things, and "Unboxing" where you unpack boxes and put things in their rightful place.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/16 04:28:15 )
@MimikyuToo: no nightmares is a very good thing, sometimes when I sleep I have dreams that I can or cant remember, sometimes I have nightmares that I'd love to forget, or I don't dream at all. It is very odd at times then there are dreams like I am astral traveling I honestly have no clue its rare

Donator Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/16 22:04:30 )

@FUZZY: That sounds like me, lol just weird dreams, nightmares, can't remember them, just kinda all over the place lol xD I haven't had an astral projection dream, they sound super cool though. I'm super interested in them.
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/18 20:54:03 )
0oow, @MimikyuToo: those games sound cute. I only have 2 games on my phone, a bootleg version of Zuma and my Horse Prince

Thank you Ruby for Vanora's Memories𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/03/20 17:14:08 )
@MimikyuToo: sometimes the astral dreams are good, sometimes there not so good like a form of a nightmare when you find out sad things. It is all odd to me when they happen.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.