Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts MimikyuToo's Derpy Hangout

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/23 23:45:39 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

@mimikyutoo: I see, that's great to hear ^^ and I'm fine, just woke up and getting prepared myself for work since it's Friday here (yay weekends lmao)

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/24 00:14:52 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds nice~! I might have to get a facial. I've never gotten a massage before because my skins super sensitive and it makes me nervous xD I'm afraid they might use a product I'm allergic to or that they'll be too rough xD
OMG THANK YOU~!

@Hydrangea: Yea weekends~! I'm glad you are doing fine ;u;
I might not be on much this weekend but feel free to message me or hang out in the thread~!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/24 03:38:38 )

@MimikyuToo: I'm a facial person too. I don't really care for messages. You should get that facial!
You're welcome. Happy Bday!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/24 12:03:39 )

@mimikyutoo: Weee weekends~ *rolls on the ground like a barrel*

That's alright, hope you'll enjoy your weekends ^^ and ok :3 I'll try being active perhaps lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 02:12:01 )

@Totalanimefan: Facials are the best~! We went to the town over today and I bought some acne stuff and makeup and a planner ;u; it was nice.

@Hydrangea: Hahaha that sounds fun. -rolls around too-
Thank youuuu <3 and it's cool if you are or are not xD
I'm just going to hang out here and there xD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 02:29:17 )

@MimikyuToo: oh which planner did you get?! I really like those.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 05:14:56 )

@Totalanimefan: It was one from Target, it's like a rose gold color and it's a fill in the blank kind of planner. I don't like pre-made ones. I need to find some more that's just blank monthly but I don't know where to look for them tbh.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 05:51:11 )

@mimikyutoo: Yep. And you're welcome ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/25 06:21:10 )

@MimikyuToo: I think it’s so that there are so many different types for different minds. Make it easier to use one that works for you.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 02:49:35 )

@Hydrangea: How was your weekend?

@Totalanimefan: That's true, and there are tooooons of options. Do you like planners specifically or stationary in general?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 02:55:52 )

@MimikyuToo: I use planners way more but I like all that kind of stuff. I think it's very pretty. I like shopping at this local place. They have the cutest stuff. I just get on the train and then walk to it when I want to go. https://shoppennypost.com

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 03:17:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Wooooah, their stuff is super cute and affordable. I'm totally bookmarking it for future use~!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 03:24:31 )

@MimikyuToo: Yes. Every time that I go into there I just want to buy the whole store lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 13:01:54 )

@mimikyutoo: It was fine. I went to two shopping malls with my family this afternoon for lunch (as always lmao) and now it's already night time (8PM-ish) here 'cause I have to get some sleep for work tomorrow.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 17:36:41 )

@Totalanimefan: lol that’s understandable, I would want to as well xD are there any other stores you buy stationary at? I get a lot of my supplies from Walmart tbh or Amazon.

@Hydrangea: well I hope you had a good start to your week! And it sounds fun having lunch with the family. My family is kinda spread apart widely. My older sister lives in my town but she’s usually pretty busy.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/26 23:50:24 )

@mimikyutoo: Thank you. And yeah, while it's fun spending time with family but sometimes I wish I had the guts to go out (ex: to shopping mall, etc.) alone if my social anxiety didn't get in the way.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/02/27 16:02:57 )

@MimikyuToo: I was kinda new to it before I found that store but I did notice that Amazon has a lot of stuff! I don’t go to Walmart since there isn’t one I can get to since I went car-free. (Which I don’t mind)
I will take any recommendations. I felt in love with Midliners and I try to collect all the colors lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 02:13:21 )

@Hydrangea: oof yea I definitely hate going out alone and wish I did more often tbh

@Totalanimefan: I mainly shop at Walmart, Amazon, and Michael’s. Which is an art store 🤔
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/7 23:43:51 )

@mimikyutoo: Mmhmm. *nods* Though I still hope to be able to go out alone without my family having to worry about me all the time.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/8 01:26:17 )

@MimikyuToo: I know about all 3 of those stores. ^^

How have you been? I got better at my job and learned more since last we spoke.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.