Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Comeback Kid! [ART SHOP] OPEN; Come chat!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 15:53:11 )

I fell off the face of the planet for 4 years, but I'm back and wanting to get back to being active again on the site!

So!

To accomplish that I will be doing some sketch commissions to hopefully make some new friends and meet some old ones again as well!

Hopefully you stick around and chat, or even better if you're interested in some art, do feel free to drop a message!

Do's and Dont's

-Please follow all the ToS of Voltra
-There will be times that I am slow or have to delay/cancel commissions due to real life circumstances, I will do my best to fulfill all orders placed but if I feel it will be impossible in a timely manner I will notify the commissioner via PM and we can work from there
-I will draw most things, the only hard NO's for these Voltra commissions are any hard NSFW/Gore, Things that violate ToS, and Heavy Details

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 15:53:25 )

About Me

-I'm currently situated in Kyoto, Japan studying Japanese language!
-I studied animation and motion VFX with a focus in 2d animation in college and have an unending love for all kinds of 2d animation.
-I've been frequenting avatar sites on and off since 2009 (Gaia, Ernya, Solia, Voltra, probably more) and went by a few names all over namely mato, Aquarius., and implodinbaka (Yes I know, it was middle school so the creativity is...)
-I've got a lot of varied interests in a lot of different areas so I hope we can get along well! ^^

Links to my Socials
twitter | ko-fi (irl commissions)

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 15:53:31 )

Slots

- - - 1 - - -
Amber Lynne
Username: @Amber Lynne
Commission Type: Finish the thing for me!
Price: 2 year of the Ox as well as the 1 Angelic + 20k in Volts
Reference(s): Ash
Extra Info: Ask your questions.

- - - 2 - - -
[ ]
- - - 3 - - -
[ ]

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 15:53:42 )

Samples and Pricing

Currently unsure about the value of my art versus the Voltra currency, so please offer what you think it's worth! I am willing to accept item offers as well for art!

Colored Sketch
- Price TBD -
[sample]

Fullbody Render
- Price TBD -
[sample]

Please use this form when requesting a commission!
[size=11]
I'd like to make an order!!

[u][b]Username:[/b][/u] [Username Here!]
[u][b]Commission Type:[/b][/u] [Colored Sketch or Fullbody Render]
[u][b]Price:[/b][/u] [Please put your offer here!]
[u][b]Reference(s):[/b][/u] [Refs here! Please provide at least one visual reference!]
[u][b]Extra Info:[/b][/u] (optional)
[/size]

more samples will become available as commissions are finished. you can also take a look at my twitter for more art I've done!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 15:53:57 )

- - - Reserved - - -

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 16:55:31 )

Aaaaand, open!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 17:30:26 )

Rawr~

your art is lovely!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/17 17:58:03 )

hello, thank you! Your avi is really cute *o*

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/18 15:07:38 )

Rawr~

ichii:

hello, thank you! Your avi is really cute *o*

asdfghjk tysm!!
-he/they/it-
weird transmac agender furry femboy

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/18 17:55:56 )
@ichii: welcome back! I joined 3 years ago so its nice to meet you! (Unless we’ve met before on Ernya or somewhere, I was R u b y there haha, if we’ve met before nice to see you again :D)
Hope your shop does well, great art! :3

Are you enjoying Japan? It looks like a wonderful place

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 00:20:45 )

@PubbyBytes: of course! hehe ^^ judging by your post history, it looks like you joined the site around a week ago? :o if so, welcome! I'm kinda out of the loop in terms of site activity myself, but I hope you've enjoyed your time so far!

@Ruby: oh yes! hello! I do remember you from Ernya actually! I don't think we interacted very much but I was always kinda floating around the really active people like Black Lotus and Starkeyy and them! It's nice to see you again! ^^ And thank you! I'm not expecting too much of a pull in terms of commissions but I figured having a place to kinda chat a bit with people would be nice too c:

It's been around a year now, and I'm starting to get used to everything I think! Kinda just hoping that it will get warmer soon, since it's Spring and all. It was slowly warming up throughout March but now it's suddenly dropping back down to like, February temps and my little Hawaii butt is suffering xD

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 00:42:41 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@ichii: Hi!
Name your price.
I have a ton of volts, ohms, and items - including older ones.
Got anythign you want, lemme know!

Also, Please do pick your chara poison/s./ If you don't wanna draw anyone, then that's perfectly all right too!
(I'd be lookin' at probably fully rendered, assumign that's available for Volt currencies and such~)

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 02:28:08 )

@Amber Lynne: Hello there! I'm not too sure on values on things on the site currently so i would ask that you make an offer you think is okay? Also! Do you have a specific character of your lineup that you'd like drawn? :o There are so many that I can't choose! haha (Also yes, the full render is available!)

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 03:30:25 )

ichii:
[color=#000045]
[size=10]

@Amber Lynne: Hello there! I'm not too sure on values on things on the site currently so i would ask that you make an offer you think is okay? Also! Do you have a specific character of your lineup that you'd like drawn? :o There are so many that I can't choose! haha (Also yes, the full render is available!)

1 the point is for anyone to pick their price, even if ridiculous. I'm trying to unload my invo/wallet on this site. (I've all but flat out completely quit the site)
2 nope! I link the list so that the artist can choose. I hate being tasked with drawing someone I just am not feeling, lmao. So I give choices.

Now, if you want to give me something I can help narrow the list down?
Like if you wanna do gothic style, or males, or long hair, or whatever.

[/size][/color]

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 04:35:24 )

@Amber Lynne: i think the main thing is that i have no idea about items and things like that so I wouldn't know where to start ^^; is there some sort of like, gallery or anything for items on the site? I understand that you aren't too pressed in terms of the actual value of things, but my conscience wouldn't let me just run away with something I don't know the general value of.

I am fine drawing pretty much anything really, but I guess males would be preferable? ^^;

EDIT: I have located the item museum thread, and I will take a look over there!

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 05:26:49 )

@ichii: Yay, you found it! I was about to link that until you mentioned you already located it, lmao.

And males?
Hmmmm
How about one of these boys, then?
Ash Fyrane | Jaden Sherwood | Rene Calder | ABC | Hal Sharp

(If you want to do multiple, I'm absolutely more than willing to pay ya for that too, of course! Volts, Ohms, or Items. I have blent of the older items, but not the entire collection anymore. ^^;;)

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 05:51:29 )

@Amber Lynne: mm k! after some ruminating and research, I'm thinking to quote around 60-70k in Volts or around there for a fullbody render? and so! in terms of items that I would be interested in, I am mainly looking for an Angelic or Year of the Ox.

Also! I'd be interested in drawing Ashley, Elias, or ABC! And yes if you'd like to order more than one commission I can do that! They will be put in separate slots however, and worked on in sequential order as well.

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 05:59:50 )

@ichii: I'd love one of each, but it doesn' thave to be all at once! I hate commandeering all slots, lmao.

Also~
I have 2 year of the ox
I also have 1 Angelic

You're absolutely welcome to them, if you'd like =)

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 10:55:15 )

@Amber Lynne: in that case I'll take on just one for now and we can work through the others as time goes on? for this first one I'd love to draw Ash first if that's okay with you! I will take the 2 year of the Ox as well as the 1 Angelic + 20k in Volts or the Ohm equivalent!

also if I could ask you to fill out the order form for bookkeeping reasons! ^^
he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:01:43 )

Username: @Amber Lynne
Commission Type: Finish the thing for me!
Price: 2 year of the Ox as well as the 1 Angelic + 20k in Volts
Reference(s): Ash
Extra Info: Ask your questions.

Here's your form. I planned to do it anyway.
Also, heads up... your text is REALLY tiny.

ALSO. I'm in the site's discord. Message me through there, as I am NOT one to log in here much, so ... uh... you might be waiting awhile if you don't message me through there ^ ^;;

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.