Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Comeback Kid! [ART SHOP] OPEN; Come chat!

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:13:32 )

@Amber Lynne: thank you very much! ^^ My apologies! I've increased the size so hopefully this is better?

I will hop into the site's discord in a moment then, and would you prefer for me to send you updates on the commissions over there rather than over here?

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:22:58 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@ichii: That wasn't necessarily me saying you had to increase it. I was just mentioning it so that you were aware, in case someone else mentioned it, y'know?
(But yes. It is. <3 ty)

And that'd be best. Because... yeah. I really am not active here. lol. And I'm sure you don't wanna finish it then wait for 6 months for me to finish the fkn trade, lol

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:26:04 )

@Amber Lynne: Tbh the post style is whatever I had it set to from 2017-2018 whenever I was last active on the site before kinda disappearing so it didn't really occur to me that the text was so small. I do think back then that was the look I was into (namely being basically 1 pixel text haha), but my feeble eyes were actually having trouble reading the small font on the old style anyways so thank you for mentioning it! (Partially on me for not ever reading my posts after I post them lol)

Yeah that is a good point! I shall add you to the slots and get started on the first commission this week! ^^

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:31:20 )

@ichii: Lmfao. I getcha.
Also, holy hell. It's almost hard to believe the site's been around that long.

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:36:25 )

@Amber Lynne: Right? I was happily surprised to see that the site was still going! And that there were a couple people that I recognized still around too

he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

Donator — Female Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/19 11:39:31 )

@ichii: Oh hell yeah. Definitely something to rejoice~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Artist Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 08:16:10 )
ichii:

@Ruby: oh yes! hello! I do remember you from Ernya actually! I don't think we interacted very much but I was always kinda floating around the really active people like Black Lotus and Starkeyy and them! It's nice to see you again! ^^ And thank you! I'm not expecting too much of a pull in terms of commissions but I figured having a place to kinda chat a bit with people would be nice too c:

It's been around a year now, and I'm starting to get used to everything I think! Kinda just hoping that it will get warmer soon, since it's Spring and all. It was slowly warming up throughout March but now it's suddenly dropping back down to like, February temps and my little Hawaii butt is suffering xD

Oh cool! :D Hello again then! :D Ernya was so long ago now :'(

Lol I feel you but the opposite xD I'm from the pacific northwest and I live in the south now so I love the little bit of cool weather we get before it's summer more than half the year lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.