Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Sock

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/17 19:18:20 )
shoutout to the void 🗣 the mid-week slump has its hold on me!! hope others are beating it!

recently kinda out of nowhere I've been nurturing my long-held interest in graffiti art.. why didn't I get into this before, I keep thinking - I even remember I really wanted to years ago but just always had trouble empowering myself to just do stuff, I think. anyway I love writing the same words over and over again, playing with the shapes of letters and such, been very cathartic and soothing to me. go figure.

in similar fashion the song I've got on loop today is very repetitive: Bush Of Crows by Edward 🎧

OH RIGHT - FINISHED MY DEGREE AT LAST - now soon to upgrade my job. fingers crossed it turns out well & goes smoothly! should be cool!

Donator — she/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2024/07/18 16:03:27 )
Hello everyone!

I totally understand feeling more comfortable with an avatar, verse when you first join and you're all blank. This was the first forum I joined when it first opened, so I was naked with everyone else, which made it more comfortable. When we first opened you had a shadow body if you didn't pick a body, now you can be invisible if you want which is nice. This is my first avatar:

But I liked being a shadow person so much I kept doing it for months! I bought art of it too! I was such an adorable little shadow :3

I joined my first forum in jr. high, so probably around 2000. My friend started her own role-play forum, and our friend group all joined to do it with her. That was the first time I leaned what a forum even was. From there I discovered avatar forums, and I've been on them ever since. Though I sometimes leave for a year... >.<

A song you really like or that you've been listening to lately: What I listen to changes wildly depending on my mood. However I was recently watching a show on netflix (Miss Night and Day) and the theme song is one that was in a short animated series that blew up online like 10 years ago. The animated series is "There She Is" and it's Korean, but there isn't actually any words, it's all music and visuals. It's actually such a fun and touching story. https://youtu.be/3quYcNI3dOs?si=LtcJGUkEPs40R975
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.