Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:45:44 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@unicorn: Thanks and since I knew her from a prior site, I figured I may as well help her. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:47:32 )
@vengeance: Oh I meant I got paid in volts, just finished a commission for Lithiniel over here. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:48:55 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Saeyra:
Thank you very much!

@Lithinel:
Aw thanks i don't have a lot of items yet so this is pretty much all i can do :'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:51:35 )
@vengeance: Ooh and I am sorry to hear that.

@Saeyra: awe your welcome, and yes I have but I plan on giving all 2 away in my charity and plus 1 being the rare for this month.

@Lithinel: well that is very good to hear I am glad that you are helping them out then

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:52:19 )

@Saeyra: Volts are always great too.

@Unicorn: Yeh I have to find the font first I used. If I can't find it I guess I have to make new banners.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:53:47 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Unicorn:
Hi hi ! c: how are you doing?

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:54:04 )
@Unicorn: Aww you are way too generous! Such a magical unicorn! *pets*

Always ping me please.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:54:12 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@unicorn: Thanks. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 18:55:53 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Saeyra:
Thank you so much for the volts! <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:03:28 )
@vengeance: do you go to any font sites to see if it is there unless it is one you made yourself might be hard if you lost or don't have it.

@Nyuu: hello, I am doing alright what about you?

@Saeyra: I am doing the best at being so nice *gets pets- so magical. Oh why thank you.

@Lithinel: your welcome.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:07:06 )

@Unicorn: I used a font indentifier but he gave me fonts that weren't even close. I just made a new banner style.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:08:07 )

So guys, I created a new banner style for the newbie guide since I seem to have lost the old one. What do you guys think?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:08:10 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Unicorn:
I'm doing pretty good, still very new here but enjoying the site so far!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:16:55 )
@vengeance: it is cool, I like the colors you used,
Oh and I see did you put in the newbie guide about the airship on front page? Sorry to ask

@Nyuu: glad to know that you doing well, that is very good to hear that you like it here.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:19:00 )

@Unicorn:
Yeah! I already donated to get the blackout set~ can't wait to get all the items i've missed out on

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:19:33 )

@Unicorn: Not yet. That's why I was looking for my banner PSD so I could update the guide.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:24:59 )
@Nyuu: so you don't have the march crate items yet?
Well then, I must wish you lots of good luck.

@vengeance: oh I see well hopefully it all works out
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:26:34 )

@Unicorn:
No, not yet sadly ^^ but i'm going to try and get them before the month is over!
And i'm planning on opening a pixel doll shop, hopefully that'll end me up with some funds / items <3
I'm currently making a quest thread too! I hope the item guide is complete, otherwise i'll miss items D:

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:34:40 )

@totalanimefan: Why don't you join here and chat with us :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/4 19:43:06 )

@Totalanimefan: I am doing good. How about you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.