Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 11:46:27 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! what's up today?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 20:32:55 )

Just listening to a lot of music and poking around the site. How about you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:11:49 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

I'm currently working on my art orders, as soon as i get them all finished i can open up shop here! ♥

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:14:44 )

Very nice! It's always good to see new art shops pop up!
I need some orders in my own shop.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:16:31 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

Thank you! i'm really excited to see if i'll get a lot of orders~
I'd totally support you and order but i'm still broke here and want to use my current funds to buy items <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:17:38 )

It's fine. ^_^
I don't think my art is that great.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:22:37 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

I disagree! your art is quite cute <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:33:21 )

Awww, thank you. ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:36:14 )

It's no problem, i'm sincere ^^ I know how hard it is to make art and to me every art is beautiful because the artist puts a lot of love in it. ♥

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:37:38 )

That is very true too. A very positive and wonderful outlook! ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:39:44 )

I wish everyone would think the same! I've had bad encounters too in the pixel art world, people who weren't happy with what i made and refused to pay and such, it all happens but that luckily only happened once to me. ^^ I ended up changing the design to their liking (putting a lot more time into it for the same price) but they were happy in the end, so that makes it worthwile for me. ~

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:42:18 )

FuuChan Says. . .

I wish this headache would go away so i can keep drawing. :vanora_sick:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 21:45:33 )

That is horrible! I never do that to anyone. Even if I am not 100% satisfied or in love with the outcome, I still cherrish it and add it to me gallery and pay them what they deserve or was agreed upon. I can still love or overlook the little errors in some of the art. I love all the art I receive.

-hugs Fuu- Headaches are no fun.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:01:17 )
Is there anything to get your headache to go away?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:02:30 )

@dragoness129: Yeah i'm the same, but it's fine, i prefer it if the person tells me what they'd like different so i can edit it and deliver something they truly love. I mean changing small details though, not re-doing the hair or something like that :'D

I'm sorry about your headache, Fuu! hope you feel better soon

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:06:08 )

Yeah, small details that are an easy fix is fine. This may work better with pixel or computer drawn art. I can't fix the hand drawn art very easily, lol.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:45:46 )

Yeah for traditional art it's a whole lot more difficult! For pixel art it's not that hard, although i don't work with layers so if i have to remove an item, let's say a scarf, then the top underneath will be erased too, so i'd have to re-do that. ^^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:47:17 )

Ah. I do not do any layers either. My pixels are only simple things done in Paint. ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:51:26 )

I pixel in paint too. ^^ Did you make the cute little Slytherin one? c:

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/5 22:54:10 )

No, Anarchist Beauty made that and one for each of the houses. She makes a lot of the bottles for holiday events.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.