Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:24:19 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: I'm just bad at folds.
for pixel art i am better at just the outline of certain stuff lol.

though with my drawings i am great at eyes, and hair and some anatomy.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:25:20 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@FuuChan: Outlines are fun but i prefer shading, especially hair and certain clothes, what i love the most is shading jeans!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:30:03 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: I suck at pixel art in general.
so outlines are pretty much all i can do lmao.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:30:50 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@FuuChan: Aw no i'm sure that's not true! <3
It took me years of practice too!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:34:19 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: Trust me, i'm not lol.
All I did was dither the crap out of it and that just...made it worse with my shading.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:36:37 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@FuuChan: Dithering can look really nice! I personally don't do it though~

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:46:31 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: It can but i just made it look terrible. lmao.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 23:57:27 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@nyuu: I was mainly just trying to get a website set up for writing pieces for when I open up my writing shop. )

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 00:01:51 )

@FuuChan: It's just a matter of not dithering too much and only in certain areas~ when i was still new to pixeling i used to dither everything :'D

@Lithinel: ooh! that's very interesting, i love writing but i'm not so good at it

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 00:13:53 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: yeah though in general i don't know how to shade lol.
so yeah.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 00:14:51 )

@FuuChan: Have you tried looking up some tutorials? there's some really useful ones on DA!

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Moody Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 00:18:16 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Nyuu: yep i have.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:01:13 )
Hello everyone! How was everyone's Wednesday?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:03:21 )

-drags self into thread-
I need to actually try to socialize on here.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:09:01 )
@Boss Rimi: Yes!
Socialize with me!
ouo
How are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:12:00 )

@bubble tea: Umm.. I'm okay I guess? I'm dealing with cramps so that's fun.
School was pretty painful today since it was all physical classes.
On a good (?) note, I am going to miss one midterm on Wednesday because I'm going to a Cardiologist appointment. So yay..I guess?
I dunno. *shrugs* How are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:14:12 )
@Boss Rimi: Ick. Maybe you should take a hot bath to relax! And I bet physical classes is hard to deal with when having cramps.
I'm not too sure how I would feel about missing a midterm, even if it was for a doctor's appointment. It would probably stress me out a lot.

I'm doing pretty well. I'm just tired, kinda thinking of heading to bed early.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:22:05 )

@bubble tea: Well I usually don't bathe on the first day. It makes the cramps worse. I'm also not looking forward to class tomorrow buuuuut I have a quiz tomorrow so I need to show up. I haven't seen my Cardiologist in over a year...maybe 2 years. It's been a long time so while I don't want to miss the midterm, i care more about my health. Besides. It's a midterm for a badminton class. If I don't pass that class, it really doesn't matter. xD

If you're tired then yes you should get some sleep.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:25:55 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh really? I don't normally have cramps, so I'm not sure what advice to offer. Lol.
Oh, that's a long time to not see a specialty doctor. I understand, it's been so long since I've seen my specialty doctor that I can't remember. He only sees people on Wednesday, which means it's always difficult to try to scheduled an appointment and deal with school/work.
Oh, a badminton class? How is that? I think the last time I played badminton I was terrible. Lol

Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. It might have a bit to do with the fact that I'm listening to really calming music and I have my kitten on my lap purring away. Just really relaxed right now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 03:42:20 )

@bubble tea: Yeah I get cramps usually the first two days. But the first day is always the worst. D:
Well I have the appointment on a Wednesday which sucks, I wanted to see him on a Friday since I don't have class then. Heck, my lil bro might not even go to class that day either since no one will be around to pick him up after school. He and I go to college together.
Badminton is a ton of fun, I am pretty good. I'm not the best but I've improved. :D

Ahhh Probably. Is it late over where you live?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.