Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:07:08 )

@Unicorn: I'm sure I will.
I plan on taking some of what I have to sleep. lol.
It's seriously getting to the point where I need it. And I'm still freaking wide awake.
hungry too.... hmmmmmmmm

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:07:50 )

@Shamrock Shamus: holy crap
11 kids? [according to your sig]
Do you mean pets in that number...?

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:08:12 )
@Colin: Yeah it's cold here in Chicago too! I legit couldn't feel my hands in my apartment the other day. :P
@Shamrock Shamus: Yup! No one or nothing is a failure until you give up trying, and we surly didn't give up on Voltra. :D I'm so happy to have Voltra open again and see you all return! :D I'm doing pretty well. I'm currently at work, but it's nice to have you guys keep me company. How have you been?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:10:18 )
@fozzy: I usually start wearing gloves when the windchill starts taking the temperature down to below -20 C. (or -4 F). Otherwise, I suck it up and hide my hands in my coat sleeves. Tends to work more often than not.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:14:40 )
@Colin: Yeah Chicago is just a tease. One day its 50F and the next is below zero lol. Then you have a landlord who gets reported for not following the city requirements for heating and have to freeze in your apartment too. xD

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:16:13 )

@Fozzy: I have the exact opposite problem.
My apartment is a freaking sauna in the middle of winter.
DX

But freezing? Jesus. That really sucks.
get space heaters?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:17:52 )
@fozzy: Thankfully my apartment has temperature control for the main area and my bedroom.
@lady luna: seems you're not the only one with landlord woes.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:18:36 )

@Colin: Of course I'm not.
My landlord has multiple residences that he has tenants in.
XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:20:12 )
@lady luna: And that one guy that works at Subway that narrowly dodged a bullet, in that regard.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:22:09 )

@Colin: Yup.
Him to.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:29:41 )
@Lady Luna: Lol not pets. To be fair, I have two sets of multiples. I have a set of twins and a set of triplets. So, 11 kids from 8 pregnancies.

@Fozzy: Right. : ) Or if you let yourself give up before even trying because you don't think you can do it.
Glad to to be back. I didn't know it was open until a friend of mine told me.
What do you do for work? Is it late where you are? I am waiting for Janna to get home from work. She's a nurse and patients don't stop needing care because it's late. : P

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:30:09 )
@Colin: We have dumb radiators on our ceiling... how does that even help when heat rises!? lol

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:31:04 )

@Shamrock Shamus: 8 pregnancies.
Someone had fun, and a lot of it from the sounds of it!
XDD
Still. That's nuts.wow.
I think I'd go crazy if I had 11 kids, myself.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:31:53 )
@fozzy: That.... makes.... no sense. Like... I can't... comprehend the logic...

But now I am off to bed. It's half past 3 here, so sleep is sounding good.

Good night to all present! Or... morning... or afternoon... or whatever the time is wherever one is.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:32:17 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Well I'm glad everyone is spreading the word!
I am a data processor for a security company downtown. Voltra time that you see is my current time, so 2:31 am. :3 I'm off around 4 or 5 am. It's just a temporary gig until I go back to school, but it pays the bills!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:33:33 )

@Colin: Get to bed.
I'll catch ya later!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:33:51 )
@lady luna: See ya!
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:44:49 )
@Lady Luna: Lol I did have a lot of fun. 11 kids is enough to drive anyone insane. I think I am nearly there myself. But I won't be having any more. I am sterile now.
Whatcha up to?

@Fozzy: Ah, I see. I am an hour ahead of you. If it pays the bills and you don't hate it, that's a lot better than some can say.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:47:19 )
@Shamrock Shamus: Yeah it's really chill. My boss even asked me if he should download discord to the office computer for me! lol I listen to music, watch tv shows, etc, whatever it takes to pass the time and type in the numbers. :) Are you usually up and online late? Now with my new schedule of 8pm to 4 am I'm usually a night owl. xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/3 08:47:30 )

@Shamrock Shamus: I... can completely understand if you chose to become sterile after SO many kids. XD
[Also, I assume they aren't all with diff women, lol.]

And I'm not up to much, considering bed.... but debating starting another sketch. I dunno. XD
Beyond that, I'm buyin' the posh hair atm.
You?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.