Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 06:11:16 )

@lady luna: Just checked it again, 98.2. Whee. D:
Hopefully I'm feeling a little better tomorrow. I should probably start preparing for bed.

Voltie — Planner Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 06:32:38 )
obey my master

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 06:38:11 )

@Boss Rimi: I hope so too, Rimi =(

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Planner Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/13 06:41:47 )
Bears will take over one day.
Masters: Panda and RainbowPanda
Obey them because one day they will rule over you. Their plan is already in progress, they will take over Voltra with their bear friends. I am just the announcer to when that will happen.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 03:41:41 )

I have survived my first day of work. Yay.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 03:51:11 )
Hello and good evening everyone. I hope you all are doing well.
@Boss Rimi: Congratulations. So how did you like your work?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 03:55:37 )

@damia flagg: Thank-you! It was pretty chill. It's nothing special though, it's just a music festival so it's a temporary job but hey, it pays well.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:02:35 )
@Boss Rimi: Hope you are enjoying the music there. Some temporary jobs are wonderful and can be interesting. I think the worst temporary job I had was data entry at one of the big tax offices. It made me decided never to use that company. Their accountants made a lot of mistakes and they had college students entering the data.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:08:50 )

@damia flagg: Emm, some songs are okay but it's not my kind of music. xD I've been working this temporary job for a few years. Normally I work all week but I have school so I can only work weekends this time. Oh wow, well that does sound rather terrible. You survived though so that's good. Oh god, college students? That doesn't seem like a smart idea.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:34:26 )
Hey all!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:36:33 )
@Boss Rimi: At the time I was doing that job I was sort of interested in it. Sadly the lady I worked with was also in college with me and we were correcting mistakes the accountants made. I would love to work at the Renaissance Festival one year, but with the fact that I have to work every Saturday I wouldn't be able to work much. I just think it would be a fun temp job to have.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:40:29 )

@damia flagg: Ahh I see. It must have sucked having to always correct other people's mistakes. D:
Oooh I've been to a Renaissance Festival once, it was load of fun! I spent so much money on the food there. Hahah
Well, mostly the cookies cause they were HUGE!
@nyreen: Hey! how are you?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:43:36 )
@Boss Rimi: hey hey! I'm good, how are you?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:46:17 )

@nyreen: I'm pretty good, just wanted to chat a bit before I decide I should sleep. I have to be up early tomorrow. at 3am to be exact.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:47:50 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh gosh, work and stuff? Good luck! I hope you get enough sleep and have a good day ^^

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:50:35 )

@nyreen: Today was my first day of work. I'll be working Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Then I have school Mon-Thurs. x . x
On top of it all, I've caught a mild cold so yeah it sucks but the job isn't too difficult to do. I take my breaks whenever I need them.
Thanks, I'll be going to bed in a couple of hours.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 04:52:23 )
@Boss Rimi: Oh no! I hope you get some rest and feel better asap. Congrats on the new job. I'm assuming at a resto?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 05:02:35 )

@nyreen: Thanks you! I've been taking meds like crazy. Hah -coughwheeze-
Heheh Thanks! Actually no it's at a music festival they do every year here where I live. It's only three weeks long though.
But I've been working here for a few years now. Next year, if I am able to, I want to apply as manager or group leader. They work 12 hours but they get payed $20 the hour I think and they only work 3 or 4 days of the week.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 05:02:59 )
@Boss Rimi: Our group has gone for so many years we have made friends with a few of the performers and the vendors. The costume pieces are what have cost me a small fortune over the years. We don't eat there very much anymore because the food just isn't as good to me as it used to be. I used to love the turkey legs and the bread bowls. The last time I got a bread bowl there was barely any spinach and artichoke soup in it to even moisten the bread. Now we usually wait and go to a wonderful pizza place that we only get to when we go to the Renaissance Festival because it is close to a 2 hour drive for us to get there.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/14 05:03:28 )
@Boss Rimi: woah that sounds like a fun job! And you should totally go for that!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.