Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Fozzy & Friends [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:21:41 )
@Lady luna: They really are though! Like I can't! I probably won't order one until tomorrow, which will give me time to think about it, but They are seriously adorable. If I had unlimited money, I'd buy them all. Lol.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:25:21 )
@Lithinel: Look at you strutting all your new items haha
Oh, well I hope therapy goes well and you don't get too anxious. Do you find it helpful to go?
Yup! I am finally getting back into my routine. I've lost over 60lbs and then with school and work I gained about 10lbs back, so now I've got a new goal weight and plan to hit it within the next 2 months. :3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:32:08 )
@fozzy: Haha, I just had to switch my avatar around a bit to include them. Especially the Panda.
Thanks Fozzy, I haven't really noticed it helping a whole lot as of yet to be honest. I mean I have started to at least realize my anxiety isn't always logical, so I guess that's an improvement. I've been going a little over a year though, so maybe in the future I'll notice a difference. Congrats on the weight loss and doing so well with striving towards your goal. Even with the slight gain, you still lost more than you gained, which I say is a good thing. I want to work on losing weight eventually myself, but right now I'm working on transitioning to a vegetarian diet. So one thing at a time.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:33:53 )

@Lithinel: I'd buy multiples of them all. LOL

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:35:29 )
@lady luna: Lol, there's a good idea as well. I just can't but think they are so cute.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:39:47 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Lithinel: my friend who likes dragons said she's like the
style of the blue one to be in the color purple. why the red one
and not the purple one?

@Lady Luna: that is true

Unicorn horn gets made!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:44:27 )
@unicorn: I'm not sure if they have a purple one in the style of the blue one, but they very well could. Those are just the ones I seen. And honestly, it's because the red one reminds me of Smaug from The Hobbit and I am huge Tolkien nerd.There's no official Smaug one so that's going to be close enough.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:51:30 )

@Lithinel: They are adorable~<3

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:56:33 )
@unicorn:
@lady luna:
@Fozzy:
As much as I would love to stay and chat with you guys, I should really be getting to bed. I'm so tired that I can barely stay awake. I'll talk to you all as soon as I can though. I hope everyone has a good rest of their night and sleeps well when they go to bed. :)

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 04:57:58 )

@Lithinel: Night!
Here's hoping you sleep well~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 05:13:10 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Lithinel: have you tried looking for Smaug on etsy?
have a good night's rest talk to you later, I talked to
my mum before she went to work for the night. so
my night is going alright. also thank you hopefully
I can sleep

Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 05:22:53 )

@Fozzy: If all goes according to plan, I should be able to send out that thing for you tomorrow =)
Would have today... but forgot the change at home for it. Oooops. > >

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 06:01:34 )
@Lady Luna: So Excited! :3
@Lithinel: Have a good nights rest! I'll ttyl. ^^

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 06:16:50 )

@Fozzy: I don't doubt it!
=)

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 06:54:30 )
@Fozzy: Are we gonna bring back the bi-weekly community discussions on discord? We did it once and it was pretty fun.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 06:57:49 )
@Saeyra: I'd love too! My days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays, but I'm also available weekend afternoons. Maybe I'll start a community availability questionnaire so I know the best time to have our discussions. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 07:01:08 )
@Fozzy: Oh that sounds lovely. Its nice having everyone all in one place. Alot of us are shy to use our voices still but maybe that will wear off eventually! :vanora_smile:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 07:01:15 )

@Fozzy: I'd love to see then come back too, and a questionaire would be the best thing I think. Although, at the same time, varying the times would be brilliant. There are a decent number of Europeans on Volt as well. So maybe doing 1 week where it's earlier, more for those in North America, then the next chat make it later (on one of your days off, of course) or notably earlier for the European crowd. Alternate them, kinda thing

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 07:07:00 )
@Lady Luna: Segregation D: Haha I am pretty sure there is a sweet spot between the two timezones we just have to find it. I think it would be confusing if the time kept changing.

Always ping me please.

Admin — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/02/6 07:10:55 )
@Saeyra: I'm also shy when it comes to speaking, but I'm in the hot seat. xD
@Lady Luna: I'm not opposed to a 2 AM voltra time community discussion while I'm at work during my "lunch break" lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.