Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 02:42:03 )
@Mermicorn: Nah, it was just cause I don't have a light directly in my closet so it was harder to see it until I got them out.
Hopefully you can find it and get it outside safely.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 02:43:40 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear. and what a cute brown bear you got going on.

well someone in Wisconsin is going to be getting snow this week. but it rained off and on yesterday, now today, and will be all day tomorrow on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and again on Friday. it is going to be a long boring time indoors. I need the warmth to go the the parks and go for long walks.

@Shadami: it has been nothing but rain. so warm weather not working out. but thank you any how.

@Interstellar Fairy: that is great to hear that they were some pretty big flakes, aah so your getting all of my warm weather.

I am okay it just isn't very warm or nice out like it was to be. but thank you for asking.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 02:49:51 )
@Unicorn: Is yours getting any warmer yet?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 07:41:13 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: Sounds good. Good luck., ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 18:14:41 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: i hope not me, though we've been getting rain which isn't to bad. just want it warm haha. we went to see a friend last night hten swung by the store to get much needed food, then came home and it was frezzing so i was happy to get home. how goes yoru day today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 07:45:43 )
@Interstellar Fairy: it rained yesterday, but then it was sort of nice out well the sun was setting, so we went for a long walk, without the stroller so the little unicorn was happy going on a walk.

@Bill Cipher: How have you been doing?

@star2000shadow: Well I am glad to hear that you went and got a lot of food.

my day the other day wasn't so great. you and I have both been getting rain. Yesterday was a good day, even though it rained out we went for a walk, a nice long walk and it was nice out well the sun went down. thank you for asking♡

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 08:05:36 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I hope so, but the little booger (the spider) is hiding pretty good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 21:05:37 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: your very welcome and im glad it was a nice day. today's a drowsy day for me, im waiting for my leg supplies to show up as im out, well of the gauze wrap anyways.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 00:35:24 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh ouch so sorry to hear that, now there calling for snow in Wisconsin for more days than before I hope not, it just needs to stay warm and rain.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 00:37:12 )

[ S'up y'all? ]

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 19:07:49 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: I'm furious beyond belief. Relative came over and threw away something very important to a case I was fighting against. The only thing I have now is a permanently injury. What I had is gone gone. Relative doesn't give a hell about it but never gave a hell about me my entire life. I'm also sick because of how mad I am.

Hopefully you're doing better. ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 02:03:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: its national unicorn day today April 9th. Bad weather is coming tomorrow.

@Bill Cipher: Then why did they come over at all to make things worse for you in life? I hope you told them to never come back and not to go through other peoples stuff and through things out. I'd be mad to. I am just trying to keep warm, more bad weather coming I don't get how when it is spring, and it has been nice outside

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 11:53:56 )

@Unicorn: yeah we got some but i was lucky all it did was make things cold and wet. while i dont' like the cold. it was less biting then when its cold and snowie so i'll take it over winters cold any day.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 11:55:45 )

For some reason, when I click on the last post of this thread from my bookmarks, it always tries to jump me back about 50 pages or so. It's so weird!

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 15:59:57 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Unicorn: I don't know why my post didn't go through. Guess they like making hell on Earth for me. Did tell them never to come back. I really hope they don't come back.

Stinks about the weather. Maybe a space heater might help. Hope it gets better for you. ~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 10:44:36 )
@star2000shadow: everything is pretty much ice ontop of ice here. glad to hear that your weather ain't that bad. I want this crap weather to go away.

@dragoness129: that is very strange to hear, did you perhaps have someone blocked by mistake that would be one theory on why that would be happening?

@Bill Cipher: well I hope that they listen to you and don't ever come back again. the weather is so gross out, I just want it all to melt.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 14:03:09 )

Yeah, I think that is the most likely reason as well.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 20:52:58 )
@Unicorn: That sounds really nice. ^^ It was storming really hard here earlier and it was nice at the time.. But the ceiling in my dad's room where that stain was (which came back recently) started actively leaking from the rain.. He called the people who replaced our roof tiles last though so hopefully they can do something..
@Mermicorn: That sucks. This morning I had a dream that a baby black widow was on the wall while we were playing D&D, but I was the only one worried about it for a long time. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 01:14:58 )

dragoness129:
[color=purple]

For some reason, when I click on the last post of this thread from my bookmarks, it always tries to jump me back about 50 pages or so. It's so weird!

it's been doing that to me as well. Though this one time it didn't xD[/color]

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 03:33:56 )
@dragoness129: it seems to do that if you have someone blocked, I think or they have you blocked. but not to worry none of are on my blocked list.

@Interstellar Fairy: uuh ooh that ain't goot that the roof is leaking. hopefully it can get fixed soon. by the way cute pastel bird.

we had bad weather days ago so I haven't really been online but we are to be getting more bad weather tomorrow. So I don't know if I'll really be online.

@Shadami: do you by chance have anyone blocked or well you wouldn't know if some blocked you. but that is my only theory on why it does that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.