Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 01:02:42 )
@star2000shadow: do you have any aloe cooling gel to help it itch less? I knoe certain deorderants are to help things not itch too? but I am sorry it 8s still like that, I would think that it would be a pain in the butt.

@LordLucre: Hello, n8ce to meet yoy sorry for my lateness, I was having Easter today. and yesterday I wasn't around.

@Another Movie Addict: Hello, was it you who knows a lot about raptors birds?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 01:04:13 )
@Unicorn: No worries! I was pretty busy yesterday too, so it's alright.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 01:06:19 )
@LordLucre: well that is good to hear and thank you.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 01:07:29 )
@Unicorn: Just waiting for the shower to be available. Got some sunburns yesterday and I could really use the cold water.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 03:28:45 )
@LordLucre: how did you get so sunburnt didnt have sun tan lotion on? it was 80 hot degrees out today which it was only to be 70 degrees today. sorry I went and took a nap I was very tired after I got back home from Easter lunch. but it was a long drive to and from that did it. um do you have any aloe vera it works wonders for sunburns it cools off the burntness and helps one peel er shed the dead flesh.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 03:47:59 )
@Unicorn: I did, but the sun was really strong yesterday where I was. So yeah, sunburn. I should be alright, wasn't too bad and have been taking lots of cold showers, plus drinking plenty of water as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 03:56:18 )
@LordLucre: I can understand that but still ouch, anytime I get sunburnt no matter if it is a light sunburn or a really bad sunburn I always use aloe vera. I'd like to grow some big aloe vera plants. my mum used to have a big aloe ver plant I don't know if she still has it though.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 04:05:14 )
@Unicorn: We probably have some stashed somewhere... It's just still a mess here in terms of organizing creams and stuff.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 16:13:47 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: no no aloe, no deoderants ether. but i do have Vasaline or whatever its spelled that helps, its just annoying becaus emy leg absorbs it. but at least its taking longer now for it to itch liek that. i had it wrapped up for two days before i had to change it. so its healing. 'happy dance'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 20:05:33 )
@LordLucre: did you move recently?

@star2000shadow: wellI am glad to hear that it is healing, I hope that it never gets to itch like that ever again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 20:40:50 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Unicorn: me to as its annoying 'nods' and its so NICE out today, when the roommate gets home gonna see if he wants to go for a small walk 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 21:18:12 )
@Unicorn: August of last year, but some things still aren't as organized as they should be.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:02:03 )
@star2000shadow: I got back from a walk, a little bit ago, it is really nice out. I'll agree after that storm we had last night. hopefully you can both for for a little walk.

@LordLucre: awe I am so sorry to hear that. I have to de-stash some of my lotions, and other stuff.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:10:50 )
@Mermicorn: It was like a mix of the 2 main houses we play D&D at lol.
@Unicorn: Nah, we didn't plan anything. We got some lunch out and exchanged some candies lol. How about you?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:17:12 )
@Unicorn: It'll be done eventually.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:30:46 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that sounds like a nice time. I traveled for Easter, but I also made a dish to pass which was green bean Casserole, which was a hit I made a big pan of it and there was only a little bit to take home and eat later that night. I got to see a pretty in color bunny rabbit, which I didn't take a photo of. and I also got to see a big wild mother goose sitting on her nest, and eggs so it was an a okay Easter. we saw family some of who I missed, others not so much. lol

@LordLucre: that is also very true as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:36:31 )
@dragoness129: where are you, and how was Easter weekend for your kids?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:38:15 )
@Unicorn: That sounds really nice. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:41:41 )
@Interstellar Fairy: it really was, I will send you a photo of the goose.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 00:42:38 )
@Unicorn: I'd like that. =]
We saw a hawk outside our kitchen window last night but I didn't get to take a picture.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.