Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:33:43 )
@Unicorn: It actually took a lot to get her sick. Despite being a severe asthmatic, she'd always get onto anyone if they complained about being sick or hurting or anything like that. Kids did get sick and she mocked them for it. There was a tornado warning at the time too, and she still thought it was perfectly okay for the band director to have everyone out there in the pouring rain. She once made of me for getting food poisoning from some out date meat she fed me. She ate too and was fine. The meat had been out of date for a month. She'd drink soured milk too.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:35:34 )

@Unicorn: It suuuucks
I'm gonna have to replace it now. DX
But at least I have fine point sharpies for the moment that I can use [ultra fine point, actually].
But still. DX

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:37:34 )
@Unicorn: Yeah lol, then again I could always just not watch it. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:50:57 )
@Another Movie Addict: ew gross, that isn't a friend sorry to say but it is true, someday she will have what is coming for her maybe hard telling. She doesn't seem nice or great.

@Lady Luna: how much does one of those pens cost to replace? It os good you have a back plan.

@Interstellar Fairy: that is true, I've been watching gomer pyle lately and other older tv shows.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:53:22 )
@Unicorn: I never saw his spin-off lol, but I do like Andy Griffith

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 21:53:43 )
@Unicorn: We aren't friends anymore, haven't been for years. As bad as that was, it did only get worse and worse as we grew up. The final straw was her talking shit about another friend of mine because they were alternative. She got hyper focused on all of us being 'normal'.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:14:44 )
@Interstellar Fairy: do you get any higher channels like 189 or 190?

@Another Movie Addict: Yikes I am sorry to hear that, that is never good I wonder if she ever grew up was she like a stalker to when everyone was like normal to her?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:17:15 )
@Unicorn: Nope. I don't think we get higher than 100.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:17:30 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Unicorn: Nah i missed the last 2 times because; 1st time i just had my new tattoo done and was scared to hurt it and 2; i was sick
I'll try to not get too tired~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:18:20 )
@Unicorn: According to my sources, she's still a judgmental bitch. While we were besties she'd have me come over to her house almost every weekend, and would kidnap me for weeks on a few occasions. It was an unhealthy friendship if I'm honest. Later she started accusing me of being a leech and only hanging out with her so she'd pay for stuff.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:19:24 )

@Unicorn: Not too bad, thankfully. It's just a matter of having the funding, lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:19:50 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Lady Luna: Hello Lady! c: how are you doing today?

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:24:27 )

@Nyuu: I'm all right =)
Yourself?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:27:33 )
@Interstellar Fairy: oh my bad sorry to hear that.

@Nyuu: Ooo what did you get a tattoo of? Lets hope you'll havesome energy left for dance class.

@Another Movie Addict: yikes and yes that is not even close to a friend. I've had friend bad like that. That I am no longer friends with now.

@Lady Luna: oh I see and that is good to hear, how many years does one of those pens last for though?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:28:44 )

@Unicorn: Depends on how much you use it.
If you use it a lot, you could use up the ink really quick.
But I had my pen for... a few years. While not using for most of the time.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:29:08 )
@Unicorn: It's cool, I've got a lot of really great friends now.

>w< woohoo! I might getting a paying photoshoot gig.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:41:47 )
@Lady Luna: well that is good to hear. if I had a pen like that, I'd only ink a few drawings but not use it a bunch.

@Interstellar Fairy: I like watching Andy Griffith's show because I used to watch it when I was a bit older than my little unicorn.

@Another Movie Addict: that is great to hear and Oooo that sounds like a lot of fun. May I ask for who is the one photoshooting the photo's for you?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:43:07 )
@Unicorn: I'm pro photographer. And a friend is looking to see if I can do engagement photos, before she asks her fiance if he wants engagement photos.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:46:27 )
@Unicorn: Lol it's fine. We only watch a few channels. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 22:48:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh I see, and that is very cool to hear that is awesome and hopefully you're friends fiance will want engagement photos.

@Interstellar Fairy: well that is very good to hear, I like older shows more then the news -giggles-
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.