Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities 《Unicorns Charity》making a new contest

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 23:57:42 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Interstellar Fairy: aw thank you very much! I'm jelly of your rare dress i want one too! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questing: click here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 23:59:57 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh wow my favorites was Klinger, Pierce, and the one they call hot lips.

@Interstellar Fairy: I still get to watch Gilligan's isle it is one of my favorites to watch when it is on tv.

@Nyuu: awe that sounds very pretty

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:02:44 )
@Nyuu: Good luck, I hope you get one. =] If i had more I'd share.
@Unicorn: I haven't seen it on tv land in a while. Maybe a year.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:03:23 )
@Unicorn: All three are still alive and kicking. Lol Hot Lips is also a cancer survivor if I'm not mistaken. I loved Hawkeye. Trapper John is dead, so is Colonels Potter and Blake.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:06:54 )
@Unicorn: Hey, I sent you a trade request. I'm wanting to donate something to you. I'm probably never gonna use them, so I thought you'd could use it for your Charity. DM me on discord when you accept it. I'm about to get off again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:08:07 )
@Queen Prisma: xenomorph I miss you come post with us. Oh oaky are you done building that crossbow in your games yet?

@Interstellar Fairy: it has been on channel 189 or 190 for me lately.

@Another Movie Addict: wow and mash is on tv right now but if I change it to watch mash my kid will whine

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:09:36 )
@Unicorn: Guess she doesn't like. Granted I didn't get into it until I was in high school.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:10:33 )
@Unicorn: Lol maybe I'll see if I get any channels it comes on.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:11:06 )
@Unicorn: Its been done, now I'm just working on other weapons. xD I'm glad I was able to catch you before I got off. I'm trying to get up to MR13 on warframe. My boyfriend promised me a mod, but I need to be that level to use it. I'm only MR10 right now.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:18:03 )
@Nyuu: thank you and your avatar is pretty also.

@Another Movie Addict: it is because she wants the sound of her cartoons well she sleeps.

@Interstellar Fairy: let me know if you find them.

@Queen Prisma: that is very awesome to here and what kind of a mod? I think I accepted for you to add unless I forgot to -goes to look-

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:18:49 )
@Unicorn: I get'cha.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:19:38 )
@Unicorn: I will. =] When I was really young I also used to watch leave it to beaver, but I haven't seen that in MANY years lol..

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:21:12 )
@Another Movie Addict: yeah it is a
bit nerve racking -laughs-

@Interstellar Fairy: that will be on in a few hours just to tell you -giggles-

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:22:13 )
@Unicorn: xD Oh nice lol. If we have what ever channel you do, that would be cool to see again.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:24:14 )
@Unicorn: My mother would blast heavy metal music in my room for me to learn to sleep to. Like seriously. Lol apparently I really liked Black Sabbath and shit like that as a small kitten. Once I was old enough to choose my own music though, I went with alt. rock.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:40:16 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well hopefully you have the same channels you should its basic channels.

@Another Movie Addict: my little one headbangs and dances I know she likes that same music as I do, but he daddy says don't play rock or metal I don't think she understands it and I said she headbangs and loves listening to rock and metal what do you think I listened to for music when I was pregnant with her a bit of everything lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:43:14 )
@Unicorn: She really doesn't understand it, I know that I didn't. But it does do good things to her baby brain though. It's funny though, because my grown up taste in music is showtunes.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:47:27 )
@Unicorn: Oh if it's basic I'm sure I will. =] We are watching something else right now though so I'll look for it another time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:52:54 )
@Another Movie Addict: I see what you mean. my little one understands it, it's her dad that don't she only dances to dubstep, techno, trance music. And headbangs to harder music she understands the beats to rock and metal songs.

@Interstellar Fairy: maybe later on you will find it and that is fine.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 00:55:58 )
@Unicorn: I hope that I do. =] I miss the hows I watched growing up.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.