Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:11:01 )
@Unicorn: Hopefully not with someone in your lap, and not being woken up this time!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:16:22 )
@Kozi: nope, thank goodness for that hopefully a few check out my charity, and try out my contests.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:18:44 )
@Unicorn: I'll go poke at them, even if I don't have a lot to donate. XDD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:23:23 )
@Kozi: You don't have to donate you and other volties can come in post and join in on the fun.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:24:29 )
@Unicorn: I would feel bad rolling the dice and stuff as a staffy-person, though. XDD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 10:30:07 )
@Kozi: Okay I can understand that and thank you for saying that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 11:06:21 )
Puts out a platter of tasty cheese nibbles, and some coffee.

Hopefully everyone is doing well today. :3

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 14:31:16 )
@Kozi: That's so cute and nice of you to be honest!!!

@Boss Rimi: Ahhh sorry I wasn't here, I was just out after going to a couple hour Christmas parade with the family!!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 19:54:21 )
@Inspire: How was the parade? :3
Hopefully you guys weren’t completely freezing! D:
They had little carts selling apple cider donuts, cider, and hot cocoa at ours. :3

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 20:50:08 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Weather witch inspired me to become a rocker

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/1 21:07:23 )
@Rallaa: Awesome! :3 Looks good!
I have yet to decide on a new avatar, yet.
I just keep trashing them, and staring over, lol. XDD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:20:06 )
@Kozi: It was quite nice, me and kids went and played tag and stuff before the parade started and I spent most of the time chasing the baby around the park area and having fun with him!!! Almost all the floats/cars gave out candy and the kids loved it!!! There was a couple very special floats in my opinion!!! One had bubbles coming out of a machine with a water scene in the back and one had this gorgeous really shiny wedding dress in the back, it was so creative and awesome!!! There was also a town tree light up and a children chorus!!! We had a couple stands to be honest. They gave out boiled peanuts and crafts, honestly. The wreaths were quite cool and there were wedding detailed things on one for sale.

@Rallaa: Your avatar is so creative and cool!!! I love the floating look and it has a powerful sense to it and omg, I love it!!!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:23:17 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Inspire: Thanks!
I was going for a rocker, shredding on their guitar so hard that it catches on fire, while hopping in place as they play.
Hardest part was trying to get the right face.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:26:19 )

Bleh, I'm back and not feeling it right now.

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:41:58 )
@Rallaa: That is so what I saw!!! A really hard guitar shredding causing a huge event!!! You pulled it off so well and it looks so cool, ahhhhh!!! You did quite well on the face as well!! I usually do nature-ish ones too or Victorian ones to be honest, hahaha.

@Boss Rimi: I totally feel you there, I didn't for at least an hour tonight, I just broke down and started crying for a bit until a family member and her kids came over, that made it somewhat better. But now it's a lot better because I'm watching a show I love on the the tv with my step-dad!!!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 02:44:02 )

@inspire: Oh jeez, that always sucks. D: At least you're feeling better now.
What show are you watching?

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 03:03:00 )
@Boss Rimi: I was watching Two and a Half Men and now I'm watching Law and Order:SVU (that's what I call it!!) I prefer the Law and Order series' over Two and a Half men for sure, hahaha. Yeah, I have panic attacks and stuff too so yes it's natural for me to be,well, not okay, hahaha.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 03:43:43 )

@inspire: Oh those are both pretty good shows! :o
I haven't watched TV in forever though. I usually would watch Reba a lot though. Hahaha
Loved that show. <3
Oh Panic attacks are horrid. D:

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 04:29:08 )
@Boss Rimi: Yep!!! I've loved Law and Order since I was a child, I grew up with the original and very old one, hahahaha. I was so excited when SVU and Criminal Intent came along, ahhhhhhh!!! Oh I remember Reba!!! I really liked that show!!! It had a lot of story, family fun, and laughter from me, ahhhh!!! I still remember one of Reba's songs too, the one about the angel in concrete or whatever it was called, hahaha. Yes, very much so. I'm doing a lot better now though, it's not to the point of falling to the floor and breaking down, hahaha.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/12/2 18:49:20 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@Inspire: Have you seen Criminal Minds and Blue Bloods? Those are my two favorite crime dramas.

Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.