Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:26:07 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dread Pirate: LOL okay i guesss you're right :'D i just really want the item!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:35:16 )
@Nyuu: its okay pats -digs into my bag-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/24 23:39:01 )

@Nyuu: How is your quest going ;D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 16:12:24 )

@Panda: it's going alright! :3 hopefully i can buy samurai shock set off you so i can finish that quest <3

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/27 17:57:06 )

@Nyuu: You did haha :D

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 08:17:43 )
@Nyuu: glad your questing is going well. I was just wondering on how you were doing between your finger hurting and you being sick?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/28 22:10:31 )

@Panda: haha yes! i'm still very happy about that :vanora_heart:

@Galaxy: i'm doing a lot better and so is my finger ^^ thank you for caring! How are you?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 02:42:31 )
@Nyuu: taking one day at a time, thank you for asking. glad to hear that you are doing better, was there anything wromg with your finger, like was it broken?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:18:09 )

@Galaxy: The doctor said the joint was inflamed but it has healed fully now ^^

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 22:31:28 )
@Nyuu: do they know why it was inflamed?
it is good to know that it will heal up good on it's own now

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 10:20:56 )

@Galaxy: He thought i might've carried something heavy on that finger and that it happened like that o:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 10:24:28 )
@Nyuu: Ouch, but did you carry something heavy with it, or on it?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 10:35:02 )

@Galaxy: I did carry some heavy bags the day before so i think i might've hurt it that way D:

@ EVERYONE ; I am now questing the 2 new april crate items! (can't donate yet so i'm trying to get them with volts :vanora_cry: )

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 21:17:27 )
@Nyuu: Whew. Forever later... here's the list!

Velvets Necklace - Default
Vanora's Necklace - Default
Vyctor's Belt - Default+VC
Valentina's Tool Belt - Default
Vanora's Belt - Default

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 23:53:05 )

@Lynne: Ok! depending on the design of the character, i'll be able to judge what i can do for you :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 00:10:22 )
@Nyuu: Sounds good ~<3

To start, I'd go with these characters.

Key details: Purple and pink hair. Punky/gothy/raver look. Glasses. Blue eyes.

and

Key details: Dragon wings - can be done simply. Horns. Red and gold hair. Small horns behind her ears. Golden Eyes.

ALL of them that I would get from you can be simplified to your liking. There would be key details that would need to stay, but beyond that, do what you want with them =)

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 11:10:23 )
@Nyuu: oh ouch, shouldn't be holding heavy stuff with that finger.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 16:48:29 )

@Lynne: For those items i can either do 2 small dolls (1 of each character) or 1 big doll (character up to you) ^^

@Galaxy: Yeah probably best not to! :3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 16:50:26 )
@Nyuu: Awesome. I'm totally interested in 1 big one. Just let me know when you've got a slot!
110k // 225k volts.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:24:28 )

@Lynne: Alrighty i will! i will also announce it on discord~

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.