Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:30:12 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dread Pirate: I'd love to see your other OCs sometime!

@star2000shadow: I'm glad to hear you're doing better! c: my day is alright so far~

@Unicorn: aww, thank you! I love her too, it's totally my pixel style

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:41:15 )

@Nyuu: Thats good to hear, 'sleepy blink' cat woke me up 'cough' she didnt' mean to but hwen you jump on an injured leg its gonna wake your furmommy up ..

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 12:49:57 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aww, that's too bad! my cat doesn't sleep in my room, i don't want her to

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 18:19:45 )
@Nyuu: well that is great to hear maybe when you have a shop up on here I'll ask for you to make me something.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 18:36:31 )
x • x • x

@Unicorn: Sounds great! i'm excited for it ^^ I'll probably open up my shop in a few days, i've got a few more orders from another site to finish

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 19:30:35 )
@Nyuu: oh well that is good to hear
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 19:48:20 )
x • x • x

@Unicorn: Yup, i'm very excited to open shop here c:

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/11 20:37:01 )
x • x • x

@Elithiya: it is no problem at all! ^^ what site is opening up if i may ask?

I'm doing pretty good thank you! how are you, besides being busy? ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 15:59:23 )

@Nyuu: haha normally she's good and sleeps by my hip, normally its sashie that gives me the trouble.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 17:35:21 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aww, cute! So how are you doing today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:21:46 )

@Nyuu: so so 'rubs eyes' took my pills went and laid down, got af eelign the roommate didnt' wake up in time to go get the check so we'll probably have to get it tomarrow 'sigh' ah well

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:24:26 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: ahh i'm sorry to hear! :c would it be harder to get it tomorrow?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:24:56 )

@Nyuu: no it just means we go without a few things we needed until then 'shrugs'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/12 22:26:53 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: oh that's annoying o: is it anything really important?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:41:19 )

@Nyuu: Nah, just food, which we got today, and the roommate gets foodstamps otn eh fifteenth so we're doign so so.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:43:37 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: ah ok i see! glad to hear you're doing alright then ^^ i'm currently trying to save up 16k because someone is holding items for me! so far 5k~

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 22:45:06 )

@Nyuu: ah good luck. I'm just working on making avis haha. then again making avis is like, mah life 'nods'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:07:04 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aw that sounds fun! i can't wait untill i can start buying some commons when i don't need to save for rares anymore! c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/13 23:56:45 )

@Nyuu: i should save for rares theres a bunch i don't ahve but ah well 'shrugs'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/14 09:55:35 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: Yeah i mean commons will always be there but it'll only get harder to find rares~

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.