Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Come and Recharge with me! (geddit?)

Voltie — Vampire Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:00:00 )
@eruca: The chat room without the chat room. :)

@keirenkiren: Ooo, that’s sounds neat. I used to role play once upon a time. :)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:01:58 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@len: Thank you so much,. For both the kind words and encouragement, it really helps. :)

@eruca: That's a good line of thought and makes quite a lot of sense. It could be either of those though.

Donator — Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:05:01 )
@Lithinel: I do want to see her! But maybe outside of this chaos. lol
I always thought making a dwarven woman OC would be badass. But I personally just don't identify with dwarves...

Oop, looks like we got 2 conversations going at the same time. lol That's one of my fav things about the forum format. That and you can leave and continue a conversation whenever. Quote is a god send!

@Miss Kitty: hey there! Working on a new avatar or is the no pants thing a form of self expression?

@Len: No room but plenty of chat! lmao

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:06:23 )

@Eruca: Hey! ^^ I just did it as a quick thing since I got all 3 items (so far) from the event. Was just about to go into my inventory and see what I can make with some of the stuff. I had another one on earlier with just the hood but idk if i'll use that one again or not. Maybe..hm

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:10:17 )
@eruca: Haha sure thing. I can either PM you her pics or send them to you in the hangout. I eventually plan on adding some information about her to the thread anyway. And oh, a female dwarven OC would indeed be cool. But I definitely understand the not being able to identify with them thing.

And lol, so true. That is the good thing about the forum format.

Donator — Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:10:51 )
@KeirenKiren: omg yeah the sales dude warned them and told them to just call the manufacturer. They're fine for now though. Quality stuff!
Was that what you did though? The help line stuff?

@Miss Kitty: Sounds like a lot of decisions! Glad I'm not you. lol. I've been scrambling to chat, didn't even check out the items yet. :P they look really cool though! Not sure if I can make them fit the girl next door thing i got goin on. lmao

Voltie — Vampire Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:11:32 )
@lithinel: No problem! :)
Can’t wait until it finishes! :)

@eruca: Indeed! A lot of chatter indeed! XD
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:12:06 )

@Eruca: Ended up going with this one lol. Still no pants. Go figure. Hmm..the hoodie may work. It comes in white, black, and brown.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:12:55 )
@len: Ahh, thank you. I can send you the link when I repost it if you'd like? :)

Donator — Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:17:58 )
@Lithinel: Ooo, do add more info (so i can plagiarize and mary sue edit the crap out of my oc). lol jk. I won't do that. Feel free to do either of those. It's really difficult to follow someone else's world rules imo. P cool that you did that.

@Miss Kitty: Faaabulous dahling!! Nobody that looks this good needs pants! Not in my thread anyway. haha.

@Len: I'm always scared I'll miss someone talking to me by accident and insult them forever. lmao

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:18:50 )

@Eruca: Why thank you gorgeous ^^ Also have you seen this cause this is just hillarious... http://prntscr.com/iullhv (NPC)

Donator — Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:19:54 )
@Jazz: that sounds like the most endearing kitteh ever. Have you ever thought of making a kitteh thread?

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:21:17 )
Woah the thread are moving really fast o:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:22:26 )
@Lithinel: o.o haha was this char a red head possibly?
and aah :) slash is life tbh haha

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:23:17 )
@Eruca: Thankfully not haha I was catalogue girl so i couldorder stuff for people and give people their parcels/make them sign for them etc.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:24:08 )
@eruca: Haha, thanks. I most likely will. (nuuu...don't plagiarize. Lol) But I won't be able to send pics and stuff until tomorrow. I'll be going to bed soon.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:26:53 )
@keirenkiren: Yes, she was indeed. I requested her on Gaia (I was Deladrieng at the time there I believe.)

Donator — Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:27:17 )
@Miss Kitty: OMG! Yes. And I want that So Badly. I love alpaca...

@Raxton: Yes, it's a little too fast for me. lol Certainly the jump to post would help a bunch in this situation.
Glad you could join us though! Having a fun time?

@KeirenKiren: Oh. Man, catalogue girl makes you sound like a glam model. xD TBH, the sears staff were some of the nicest I'd ever met... And some of the least nice. So idk what's going on with hiring/staff support. lmao

@Lithinel: No problem! I'll prod you later about it. c: Hope this event thing doesn'tmake so excited that you can't sleep properly! It happens to me sometimes.
Ping me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:28:09 )

@Eruca: Hopefully thats a thing where we can turn in our spare alpaca's and get that ^^

|

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/22 03:29:00 )
@eruca: Alright, thanks for understanding. And yeah, hopefully I can sleep.

Anyway guys, this is for everyone:
Goodnight guys. I'll talk to you all later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.