Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Come and Recharge with me! (geddit?)

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 05:16:41 )
@Eruca: I didn't know anything about it coming in, I only heard someone mention it on Caedon, and I saw a post on tumblr about it. xD

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 14:49:39 )
@eruca: Yay on getting your work done and getting a scholarship! :)
I’m good, almost done with this week’s calc homework. :)
After that I’ll spend some time with my family since today is Easter and possibly finish up miss kitty’s Profile. :)
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 17:17:51 )
@Eruca: lmao that'll be when we hit 30.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 17:21:38 )

So when we post does it recharge the battery for the site?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 18:28:28 )
whelp, gotta go to family dinner soon lol
another probable day of no drawing again >:|

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:22:52 )
@Shark: Same. but like here. lol. Actually @Lance mentioned dappervolk a few weeks ago and i googled it. xD now we're all dapper lmao.
@Len: Oh. Sounds like you got your day packed. xD
@KeirenKiren: Ageing up isn't all bad after all. How was the dinner btw?
@Shadami: Yes, it does recharge the battery. Slowly. xD We're almost there! It was only 3 bars at the beginning of this week!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:37:04 )
@Eruca: i'm overwhelmed by all the quests. lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:43:29 )
@Shark: Same.
I ignored some messages and didn't realize that you can only change towns 3 times a day. So now I'm stuck in a town where my stats aren't high enough to do most of the quests. o n o

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 20:48:32 )
@Eruca: Yeah I don't really know what some of them are asking for... and I gotta gamble away all my money for things I don't want!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:21:39 )
@Eruca: I am bloated AF right now @_@
Had ham and potato salad and a triffle for dessert @_@ had pop which made me kinda dry so had water when I got home and now feelin bloated. but needed the water or tomorrow i'd feel like shit cause of bein dehydrated lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:29:25 )
@Shark: protip: you don't have to finish all the quest you're given. They're repeatable to keep refreshing for things you Can do.
@KeirenKiren: wow. Yeah I'd feel pretty bloated after all that too.
Sounds so delicious though. xD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:38:35 )
Hope I'm not barging in the convo but I agree the DV quests can be overwhelming. I think one time I got 5/7 quests trading quests from Old Farmhand. WHY Old Man Wizard!

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 00:54:40 )
It's a cute site though. Not as good as voltra. :p

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 01:38:51 )
@Eruca: Yup a cooked ham and nan makes a brown sugar sauce/glaze to eat it with and per potato salad is good, pickles and onions also inside it nomnom.
too much grand mernier (sp?) in the spongecake in the triffle though haha

Donator — he/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 02:51:11 )

@eruca: its actually been pretty nice and sunny for the last few days
but also very, very windy. ;w;

just a gloomy ghost

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:03:31 )
♥♥♥

@Eruca: Well that's good! My weekend is going pretty good! I mean, today has been pretty boring, but we celebrated easter yesterday. I had family over for easter dinner and all the little cousins had an easter egg hunt, so that was fun. Hbu? Did you celebrate easter? :)

♥♥♥

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:04:17 )
♥♥♥

I can't believe it's snowing here right now! :( It was so nice yesterday.

♥♥♥

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:07:49 )
@Valkyrie: Oh hay! not at all feel free!! Are you also Valkyrie on DV? c: have you been there for a while?
@KeirenKiren: lol. that's a LOTTA food. xD no idea what a triffle is. or a grand mernier. sounds french.
btw is your nan done painting?
@Lance: Sounds like a prime weather for kite flying. Or flying away via kite in the style of mary poppins. lol.
@Adore: That sounds like an awesome time! You probably deserve an off day after hosting that.
I didn't do anything for easter specifically but the holiday time wasn't squandered. There were lots of feasts, and a house warming party!
Oh my gosh! Snow! Where are you? It rained here all day yesterday. :<
Ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:14:38 )
@Eruca: apparently I added an extra l LOL
Trifle is a dessert with cakey pieces (which she soaked in the alcohol...grand mernier haha it's a Cognac? type) pudding, fruit like berries and you can add oranges etc to it and whipped cream all goes into it too. in a layered fashion.
Yup, the bathroom door sticks cause she painted it LOL
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 03:16:06 )
&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;

@Eruca: Well, I wasn't the only host, so it wasn't too hectic or anything, but it is nice to have a quiet, laid back day for sure! Ahh, that sounds nice!, especially the feasts lol
I'm in Canada. Usually it starts to warm up this time of year (it was really nice yesterday) but I guess the cold weather just doesn't want to stay away yet. I'm sure the snow won't stay for long though.

&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.