Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Come and Recharge with me! (geddit?)

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 16:58:42 )
hey good morning

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:00:42 )
@Shark: Good morning :)
Afternoon here for me. 1pm lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:05:21 )
How are you today?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:09:17 )
Time zones got me all messed up lol.
It's only 9 where I'm at.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:10:18 )
Sneezy af , like sneezed 50x in the span of 10 minutes, took an allergy pill though lol
cat also scratched me again and cut me >:|
got some chores to do, bubbly bath to deal with soon as well and then a walk maybe.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 17:12:37 )
My allergies have been so bad the last few days. I've been taking medicine though and it finally feels like they're receding a little.
previously keef with a k

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 19:08:54 )
The cat is trying to boost your immune system after seeing you sneeze one too many times.
Hope your allergies ease up a bit, and your bubble bath full of bubbles~

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 19:18:50 )
@Valkyrie: Took allergy pill. still sneezed like 4x after bath still lol. Bath was alright but not hot enough cause the dishwasher was going at the same time. Had a bath fizzy for cherry blossom and cherry blossom bubble bath tho :)

Laundry all done, now to empty dishwasher and reload it with shit in the sink then fill a big bowl with cold water and thaw some beef for stir fry for supper tonight then start drawing i didn;t finish yesterday :)

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:19:23 )
what are y'all allergic to?

One of my best friends developped an allergy to fruits in adulthood... Which I think is quite weird. Maybe it just got worse? I'm lucky I have no allergies.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 21:23:58 )
@Eruca: I'm allergic to Dander so cats/dogs/etc. Hay gives me hayfever so farms n shit isn't great lol
Grass/pollen, penicillin as far as i know still >.>, i have a fresh fruit veggie thing or its the pesticides but I get an itchy mouth and sometimes a lump in my throat after eating fresh produce. =/
Dust as well makes me really bad

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 22:26:39 )
oh, omg...How are you able to live with a cat?? <:O

I think the fruit thing has to do with pollen. Some fruits have proteins in them that mimic pollen proteins and will set off some people's allergies. It really sucks, I can just imagine. I Love fruits and routinely will eat fruits for a meal instead of a salad.

Wow that sucks. You're just constantly allergic.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 22:29:45 )
@Eruca: Living with allergens make you more immune LOL, or well it seems to be the case. Don't need allergy pills as often as when we got him lol. But now springtime allergies are going to kick in as well.

Just gotta finish the sketching of this commission then I can start to colour the gaia freebs I was doing~...then colour commission as well lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 22:49:08 )
@KeirenKiren: I thought it didn't work that well if you've already got allergies... But hopefully you'll become immune to cats, cuz they're great~
yay! coloring!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 22:50:12 )
@Eruca: nope yer never gonna be immune if you're allergic but you won't need to take meds as much lol
but leave the cats and come back and you gotta start all over again lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 22:58:28 )
aw. :( So now you have to have cats 5ever!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:07:06 )
@Eruca: I prefer dogs |D though most cats are not as evil as he is. He's off his rocker. cut me some more earlier today again too. Like I think it's time roomy trimmed the little heathen's nails >:| but he won't unless the cat is asleep, and a deep sleep >:|

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:31:43 )
lol i see i see.

Maybe he needs to play with something that's not your limbs.
Time something else irks that cat, something that you can extend far away from anywhere near your body. That'll distract him.

yeah, it's gotta be hard to trim a cat's nails when they're so feisty.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/3 23:46:49 )
He's got toys but he's got way too much energy etc that he attacks us even when we play with him with some that are long af. He's an asshole lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 02:02:25 )
sounds like an asshole cat.
Ping me

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/4 03:52:19 )
He is lol. Like we hoped he'd chill out after getting his balls chopped. No such luck. Still tries to break the tv and the curtain rods and my gecko's cage etc.
Bribe Shop
Freebies, come get em

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.