Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Fast chatting pitstop

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 03:37:57 )
@miyo02: YES OMG. I have a mouse pad with her on it, and she's my wallpaper. I just love her so much. TTvTT
They have the anime out now! It's even on crunchyroll! o: SHE'S A GODDESS. WHO I AIM TO BE. lmao. The manga ending was better though, in my opinion. ;;;

Yayy!! I like when I have side accounts though. I get frustrated with my main sometimes. @ v @ Or I feel like if I set up a thread, the same people just come in????
I'm still pretty upset about that. q vq I was on the site the first day. I kept some of my avatars from there though, and the art that went along with it.
I remember her, yes! She was trying really hard to keep it alive. Q __ _Q

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 03:38:43 )

@Yandere: haha weather's not to bad..had to go change my wraps as my wound was itching like crazy.. still itches but is mro eof an 'i can ignore you thing' haha.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 03:46:35 )
Pixel by cnts
@Yandere: HAHA I could tell. When I saw your avi too, I thought of her because of the pink hair and eyes ouo
Oh yesss. I didn't watch the anime though. Because all adaptations rarely follow the manga. Only FMAB did a great job for me. I do love the opening 1! I have it on my phone. Gives me chills
Ooh? So you like to have something new haha.
Yeaaah same here ;A; I got lotsa cute items there I worked hard for :(
Yes she was ;A; I tried to check the site from time to time just to know what's up. Then one day, it cannot be accessed anymore

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 04:02:11 )
@star2000shadow: That's good! It's been pretty chilly near me lately. q vq
Oh gosh, that's horrible. D: !! What did you do? Usually the itching mean that it's healing though!!

@miyo02: HAhahaha. At least the point is across! I thought about making her with blue or green eyes, but the pink and pink is just so nice. q vq !!!!
Ahh, I think it was pretty similar? It's been awhile. I liked both though, but I watched the anime first, so I don't know. orz.

SAME! I literally had one of every item (except commons??)
I did the same exact thing. I'd check it every now and then, and then one day I just couldn't enter it. Then it went back up for a little bit. Then... down again and I haven't checked it past that. weep.

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 04:04:09 )
And I SOOO forgot I made this! XD
Well it was on my mule so I can see why. lol

So hello all and how are you? How is the event going for you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 04:15:41 )
Pixel by cnts
@Yandere: Yeaaah because pink is a cuddly color that is just a good fit for a yandere *nods*
When I joined it was already active, and it was a bit hard for me to get quest items. After being active, I got them one by one because of my shop. It was really fulfilling. Then one day, one of the known artsts told me she is willing to purchase art for me and give me like the rarest stuff I have been questing. It was great I was so happy then what I didn't realize was that people were trading me items for my art because they were leaving the site ;A;
Yeaaah sad ;A; and Syn was my home too
@Blair Elric: Hiiii *stares at your avi* *A*

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 04:30:56 )
@blair elric: Better late than never! xD There's been times where I've come back a few weeks later. orz.

@miyo02: YES EXACTLY. Pink is best color anyway!!
Awhman, I was able to join right as it opened, though it was laggy and I was on my phone, BUT I MADE THE ACCOUNT REGARDLESS. * A*
Yeah, I got that too. Someone gave me like 1k copper for bad art and I was really surprised, but then the site crashed like a month later. I mean, I would have done the same thing too,but it's really crappy for artists when they put work into it and you know the site is going to go down. : c

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 04:48:48 )

@Yandere: changed my badnages and put lotion on it and tried NOT to claw my leg bloody.. i'll admit i dont' always manage not to do the later..'grumbles'

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 15:18:06 )
@star2000shadow: Ah, yikes. That's the best you can do for right now anyway. You wouldn't want to open up those wounds right now. ;;;
Ah, man. I know the feeling. I've picked scabs and whatnot even when they're not itchy. orz.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 15:21:06 )

@Yandere: one of trhem is always open its a 'circle' that used to be a crater in the back of my leg from where the infection ate down to the bone. its healed a lot though caus enow its jsut a few inches down most of the legs filled in its why im trying to get the leg operation to close off the veins that aren't working an dkeeping bad blood from washign backwards intot he area and slowing down the healing. what their gonna do is close those veins to give my leg a chance to heal.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 15:26:16 )
@star2000shadow: Oh, oh gosh. o ___ o That must have been some kind of injury. Jesus.
I don't blame you, that sounds pretty intense. I hope it heals well soon though. x __ x

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 16:00:55 )

@Yandere: it should after the operation but when i got the infection it made them cancel the operation so i ahve to wait till im done with this bout of antibiotics befor eic an try again.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 16:49:04 )
@star2000shadow: Oh geez. Infection always seems to happen at inconvenient times. /sighs.
I really hope everything works out though. D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 17:06:09 )

@Yandere: me to, at least its stopped hurting which is a relief. and im able to wear my leg wrap. it compresses my leg and forces the water that swells it back out.. sur ei tmake sme go tot he womens room more often then not but its better then getting sores or soemthing..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 17:48:33 )

Hey everyone! How have you all been?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 18:05:31 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, that's good. Small steps, but it's something. If going to the bathroom is the worst that could happen, then I think you'll be good! /thumbs up!

@dragoness129: Hey there! Doing alright! How about yourself??

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 19:12:38 )
@Miyo02: Thank you! ^_^ I like your's as well.

Hello all, ugh I am just so tired today and just want to lay about and not do a things! XP lol

Voltie — Vampire Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 19:15:31 )
@blair elric: same here. :)
How are you? :)
My Profile Shoppe! Come Check it Out!

Voltie — He/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 19:19:11 )
@Len: So damn tired!! My insomnia went on vacation and I was able to get some much needed sleep. But down side is I'm tired as fuck! DX
Back from the land of anime

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/25 19:27:21 )
@blair elric: Sundays are perfect days for resting. = w=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.